- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $805,000
- Price/sqft: $234
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Split, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Separate Bdrm Exit, Approx SqFt Range \ 001 - 3, Approx SqFt Range \ 3, Approx SqFt Range \ 500, Apx Lot Size Range \ 000, Apx Lot Size Range \ 001 - 18, Apx Lot Size Range \ 15, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Const - Finish \ Brick Trim/Veneer, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Siding, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Breakfast Room, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 014 - Creighton Elementary District, Elementary School \ Creighton, Energy/Green Feature \ Multi-Zones, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Features \ No Interior Steps, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Camelback High school, High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Biltmore Preparatory Academy, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Gas, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Multiple Ovens, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Features \ Wall Oven(s), Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Master Bathroom \ Tub with Jets, Other Rooms \ Bonus/Game Room, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Sewer \ Sewer in & Cnctd, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Builder, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Type \ ER, Utilities \ SRP, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,433 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 17023054
- Zillow Home ID: 7833734
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Camelback East home values will increase 3% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among Camelback East homes, this home is valued 194.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 39.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Camelback East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.4% less than in Phoenix, and 86.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Camelback East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Camelback East home values.
|3609 E Hazelwood St Phoenix, AZ||$367K||--||2||1,219|
|3627 E Hazelwood St Phoenix, AZ||$439K||--||2||1,740|
|3618 E Meadowbrook Ave Phoenix, AZ||$419K||--||2||1,749|
|3618 E Hazelwood St Phoenix, AZ||$583K||4||3||2,630|
|3701 E Coolidge St Phoenix, AZ||$351K||--||2||1,204|
|3628 E Meadowbrook Ave Phoenix, AZ||$564K||3||2||2,338|
|3610 E Hazelwood St Phoenix, AZ||$755K||5||4||3,970|
|3628 E Hazelwood St Phoenix, AZ||$685K||4||3||3,000|
|3601 E Hazelwood St Phoenix, AZ||$446K||3||2.5||1,918|
|3635 E Hazelwood St Phoenix, AZ||$552K||4||3||3,200|
|3636 E Meadowbrook Ave Phoenix, AZ||$354K||--||--||1,407|
|3602 E Meadowbrook Ave Phoenix, AZ||$519K||4||3||2,029|
|3602 E Hazelwood St Phoenix, AZ||$467K||--||2||1,944|
|3610 E Meadowbrook Ave Phoenix, AZ||$504K||4||3||3,020|
|3636 E Hazelwood St Phoenix, AZ||$705K||5||3||3,360|
|3617 E Coolidge St Phoenix, AZ||$428K||3||2||1,682|
|3617 E Meadowbrook Ave Phoenix, AZ||$462K||--||2||2,002|
|3609 E Coolidge St Phoenix, AZ||$543K||4||2||2,534|
|3627 E Coolidge St Phoenix, AZ||$516K||--||3||2,056|
|3625 E Meadowbrook Ave Phoenix, AZ||$486K||--||3||2,209|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!