- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3617 Equestrian Ct, Edmond, OK 730344 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,540 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $251,500
- Price/sqft: $99
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 710 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,540 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 129591240
- Zillow Home ID: 21944543
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3617 Equestrian Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73034 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.7% higher than in Edmond, and 37.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73034 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Edmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73034 home values.
- 3609 Equestrian Ct Edmond, OK$261K43.52,482
- 3625 Equestrian Ct Edmond, OK$290K43.52,816
- 3500 River Downs Dr Edmond, OK$258K42.752,347
- 3420 River Downs Dr Edmond, OK$247K422,132
- 3516 River Downs Dr Edmond, OK$252K422,285
- 3601 Equestrian Ct Edmond, OK$345K42.53,031
- 3624 Equestrian Ct Edmond, OK$248K42.52,352
- 3633 Equestrian Ct Edmond, OK$245K432,690
- 3632 Equestrian Ct Edmond, OK$288K42.52,695
- 3616 Equestrian Ct Edmond, OK$304K422,948
- 3600 River Downs Dr Edmond, OK$281K32.52,654
- 3640 Equestrian Ct Edmond, OK$290K332,787
- 2201 Open Trail Rd Edmond, OK$770K43.254,737
- 2208 Open Trail Rd Edmond, OK$372K444,506
- 2208 Lone Oak Way Edmond, OK$432K54.55,996
- 2609 Trails End Rd Edmond, OK$836K44.55,041
- 2509 Trails End Rd Edmond, OK$285K44.254,503
- 2301 Open Trail Rd Edmond, OK$219K54.251,605
- 2317 Open Trail Rd Edmond, OK$247K43.54,009
- 2300 Open Trail Rd Edmond, OK$293K43.254,535
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!