- Lot: 6,625 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 32 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,054 all time views
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $27,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $37
- MLS #: T2604896
- View Virtual Tour
- Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Financing Available \ Cash, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, HOA Common Assn \ None, Last Change Type \ Pending, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ In City Limits, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Status \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Contract Status \ Financing, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Property Description \ One Story, Utilities \ City Water, Architectural Style \ Ranch, Garage Carport \ None, Air Conditioning \ No Air, Heatingand Fuel \ No Heat, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 744 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 53
- Parcel #: 1735690000
- Zillow Home ID: 45099757
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $31-51K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts East Tampa home values will rise 7.7% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among East Tampa homes, this home is 47.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 14.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Tampa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.5% greater than in Tampa, and 348.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Tampa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Tampa home values.
|3619 Lindell Ave Tampa, FL||$40K||1||1||648|
|3615 Lindell Ave Tampa, FL||$79K||4||2||1,449|
|3618 Lindell Ave Tampa, FL||$39K||1||1||770|
|3616 Lindell Ave Tampa, FL||$42K||2||1||828|
|3620 Lindell Ave Tampa, FL||$56K||3||2||1,168|
|3613 Lindell Ave Tampa, FL||$128K||2||3||2,009|
|3614 Lindell Ave Tampa, FL||$83K||4||2||1,449|
|3611 Lindell Ave Tampa, FL||$64K||2||1||999|
|3610 Lindell Ave Tampa, FL||$48K||2||1||816|
|3617 E 33rd Ave Tampa, FL||$41K||2||1||882|
|3615 E 33rd Ave Tampa, FL||$39K||2||1||792|
|3619 E 33rd Ave Tampa, FL||$47K||2||1||988|
|3613 E 33rd Ave Tampa, FL||$39K||2||1||808|
|3607 Lindell Ave Tampa, FL||$46K||2||1||739|
|3611 E 33rd Ave Tampa, FL||$77K||3||2||1,577|
|3608 Lindell Ave Tampa, FL||$158K||3||2||2,619|
|3609 E 33rd Ave Tampa, FL||$44K||2||1||810|
|3605 Lindell Ave # FIXER-UPPE Tampa, FL||$88K||2||2||1,244|
|3605 Lindell Ave Tampa, FL||$66K||2||2||1,244|
|3607 E 33rd Ave Tampa, FL||$39K||2||1||830|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.