- Built in 1999
- 154 days on Zillow
- Views: 11,045 all time views
- 35 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $200
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 699 sqft
- Last sold: Apr 2006 for $377,000
- Price/sqft: $187
- MLS #: 14373336
- Finished basement, 548 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Over 55 living
- Vaulted Ceiling
- AdditionalRoom1Description \ Den/Office, AdditionalRoom2Description \ Storage, AdditionalRooms \ Den/Office, AdditionalRooms \ Storage, AllRoomFeatures \ Balcony, AllRoomFeatures \ Built-in Microwave, AllRoomFeatures \ Deck, AllRoomFeatures \ Formal, AllRoomFeatures \ Gas Appliances, AllRoomFeatures \ High Ceilings, AllRoomFeatures \ Sky Light, AllRoomFeatures \ Suite, AllRoomFeatures \ Vaulted, AllRoomFeatures \ Walk in Closet, Area \ Portland West, Area \ Raleigh Hills, BasementFoundation \ Concrete, BasementFoundation \ Finished, CCandRYN \ Yes, CoolingDescription \ Central Air Conditioning, DiningRoomFeatures \ FORMAL, DiningRoomFeatures \ VAULTED, ExteriorDescription \ Fiber Cement, ExteriorDescription \ Lap Siding, ExteriorFeatures \ DECK, ExteriorFeatures \ Paved Road, FireplaceDescription \ GAS, FuelDescription \ GAS, GarageType \ ATTACHD, HeatingDescription \ Forced Air, HOAPaymentFreq \ MO, HOARentIncludes \ Commons, HOARentIncludes \ Exterior Maintenance, HOARentIncludes \ Insurance, HOAYN \ Yes, HotWaterDescription \ GAS, IDXYN \ Yes, InteriorFeatures \ Garage Door Opener, InteriorFeatures \ GRANITE, InteriorFeatures \ Hardwood Floors, InteriorFeatures \ LAUNDRY, InteriorFeatures \ Sprinkler, InteriorFeatures \ Wall to Wall Carpet, KitchenAppliances \ Built-in Dishwasher, KitchenAppliances \ Built-in Microwave, KitchenAppliances \ Disposal, KitchenAppliances \ Free-Standing Range, KitchenAppliances \ Freestanding Refrigerator, KitchenAppliances \ Gas Appliances, KitchenAppliances \ PANTRY, KitchenAppliances \ Plumbed for Icemaker, KitchenRoomFeatures \ Built-in Microwave, KitchenRoomFeatures \ Gas Appliances, KitchenRoomFeatures \ Sky Light, Levels \ 2, ListingStatus \ Active, LivingRoomFeatures \ BALCONY, LivingRoomFeatures \ DECK, LivingRoomFeatures \ High Ceilings, LotDescription \ Cul-de-sac, LotDescription \ Green Belt, LotDescription \ Secluded, MasterBedroomFeatures \ Suite, MasterBedroomFeatures \ Vaulted, MasterBedroomFeatures \ Walk in Closet, MasterBedroomLevel \ U, OfferInstructions \ CALL-LA, Parking \ Off Street Parking, PhotosExistYN \ Yes, Possession \ Negotiable, PriceType \ List Price, PropertyCategory \ RESIDENTIAL, PropertyType \ CONDO, SellerDisclosure \ Disclosure, SewerDescription \ PUBLIC, Style \ Common, Style \ Townhouse, Terms \ Cash, Terms \ Conventional Loan, UnitLocation \ GROUND, View \ TREES, ViewYN \ Yes, WaterDescription \ PUBLIC, YearBuiltDescription \ Remodeled
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,688 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: R296006
- Zillow Home ID: 53977236
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $265-522K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts West Portland Park home values will increase 5.6% next year, compared to a 4.7% rise for Portland as a whole. Among West Portland Park homes, this home is 1.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 9.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Portland Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.5% higher than in Portland, and 56.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Portland Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Portland Park home values.
|3611 SW Vesta St Portland, OR||$328K||3||2.5||1,780|
|3625 SW Vesta St Portland, OR||$286K||2||2.5||1,140|
|3629 SW Vesta St Portland, OR||$314K||2||2.5||1,140|
|3612 SW Vesta St Portland, OR||$372K||4||2||2,050|
|3637 SW Vesta St Portland, OR||$285K||2||2.5||1,140|
|3641 SW Vesta St Portland, OR||$282K||2||2.5||1,140|
|3624 SW Vesta St Portland, OR||$416K||4||2.5||2,540|
|3525 SW Vesta St Portland, OR||$309K||2||1.5||1,222|
|3542 SW Vesta St Portland, OR||$536K||4||2||2,800|
|3551 SW Vesta St Portland, OR||$324K||2||3||1,740|
|3547 SW Vesta St # 9 Portland, OR||$287K||2||2.5||1,140|
|SW Stephenson St Portland, OR||--||--||--||--|
|3649 SW Vesta St Portland, OR||$288K||2||2.5||1,140|
|3611 SW Vacuna St Portland, OR||$306K||3||2.5||1,503|
|3638 SW Vesta St Portland, OR||$377K||3||3||2,259|
|3625 SW Vacuna St Portland, OR||$350K||3||2.5||1,925|
|11605 SW 35th Ave Portland, OR||$487K||3||2.5||1,957|
|3510 SW Vesta St Portland, OR||$493K||4||3.1||2,823|
|11718 SW 37th Ave Portland, OR||$626K||6||5||4,048|
|3550 SW Coronado St Portland, OR||$400K||4||4||2,450|
Nearby Schools in Portland
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!