3617 Valley Vista Rd, Nashville, TN 372052 beds, 2 baths, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2006 for $275,000
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Living room,Cable-ready
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 133
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 10413020200
- Zillow Home ID: 41130474
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3617 Valley Vista Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bowling Woodlawn market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 95.6% less than in Nashville, and 94% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Bowling Woodlawn home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bowling Woodlawn home values.
- 3619 Valley Vista Rd Nashville, TN$332K21.51,050
- 3615 Valley Vista Rd Nashville, TN$408K432,213
- 3621 Valley Vista Rd Nashville, TN$344K221,150
- 3610 Bellwood Ave Nashville, TN$735K443,543
- 3608 Bellwood Ave Nashville, TN$564K523,172
- 3613 Valley Vista Rd Nashville, TN$444K221,860
- 3606 Bellwood Ave Nashville, TN$604K433,872
- 3623 Valley Vista Rd Nashville, TN$296K21850
- 3612 Bellwood Ave Nashville, TN$720K433,735
- 3611 Valley Vista Rd Nashville, TN$429K42.51,967
- 3620 Valley Vista Rd Nashville, TN$1.5M64.56,529
- 3614 Valley Vista Rd Nashville, TN$656K422,703
- 3625 Valley Vista Rd Nashville, TN$342K211,045
- 3622 Valley Vista Rd Nashville, TN$475K422,390
- 3614 Bellwood Ave Nashville, TN$707K44.53,994
- 3600 Bellwood Ave Nashville, TN$792K333,220
- 3607 Bellwood Ave Nashville, TN$744K733,148
- 3603 Bellwood Ave # D Nashville, TN$271K221,302
- 3629 Valley Vista Rd Nashville, TN$714K43.53,200
- 3603 Bellwood Ave # A Nashville, TN$270K221,549
Nearby Schools in Nashville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!