3617 Villanova Dr, Denton, TX 762103 beds, 3 baths, 2,621 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,623 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 114 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $33
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2000
- Price/sqft: $83
- MLS #: 12158177
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 508 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,621 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: R208931
- Zillow Home ID: 55157234
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3617 Villanova Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 76210, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.4% greater than in Denton, and 9.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 76210 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denton.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3701 Villanova Dr Denton, TX$198K442,986
- 3613 Villanova Dr Denton, TX$183K322,133
- 3708 Villanova Dr Denton, TX$297K321,803
- 3616 Marquette Dr Denton, TX$214K42.52,711
- 3612 Marquette Dr Denton, TX$212K422,480
- 3700 Marquette Dr Denton, TX$241K452
- 3609 Villanova Dr Denton, TX$203K422,480
- 3616 Villanova Dr Denton, TX$187K422,150
- 3700 Villanova Dr Denton, TX$221K422,488
- 3612 Villanova Dr Denton, TX$215K332,480
- 3608 Marquette Dr Denton, TX$224K432,715
- 3704 Marquette Dr Denton, TX$230K422,437
- 3704 Villanova Dr Denton, TX$190K422,480
- 3608 Villanova Dr Denton, TX$184K422,150
- 3605 Villanova Dr Denton, TX$181K422,002
- 3604 Marquette Dr Denton, TX$186K422,150
- 3617 Saint Johns Dr Denton, TX$183K422,002
- 3617 Marquette Dr Denton, TX$187K422,367
- 3701 Marquette Dr Denton, TX$202K42.52,733
- 3604 Villanova Dr Denton, TX$168K321,905
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.