3618 111th Pl SE, Everett, WA 982083 beds, 2.25 baths, 1,857 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jan 2010 for $309,900
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 5 spaces, 1128 sqft
- RV Parking
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,857 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 00596500006500
- Zillow Home ID: 38535985
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3618 111th Pl Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98208, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.7% higher than in Seattle Hill-Silver Firs, and 11.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98208 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle Hill-Silver Firs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98208 home values.
- 3626 111th Pl SE Everett, WA$270K321,224
- 3604 111th Pl SE Everett, WA$290K42.52,088
- 3609 112th Pl SE Everett, WA$321K32.51,996
- 11217 36th Dr SE Everett, WA$357K322,080
- 3615 111th Pl SE Everett, WA$379K42.52,802
- 3627 111th Pl SE Everett, WA$278K42.51,404
- 11105 36th Ave SE Everett, WA$317K52.52,000
- 3702 111th Pl SE Everett, WA$344K32.52,254
- 11225 36th Dr SE Everett, WA$299K321,644
- 3603 112th Pl SE Everett, WA$317K31.52,162
- 3532 111th Pl SE Everett, WA$275K321,632
- 3628 110th Pl SE Everett, WA$347K532,164
- 11103 36th Ave SE Everett, WA$309K332,236
- 3630 110th Pl SE Everett, WA$288K31.51,627
- 3703 111th Pl SE Everett, WA$256K31.51,370
- 11224 36th Dr SE Everett, WA$291K321,600
- 11222 37th Ave SE Everett, WA$363K42.52,001
- 11231 36th Dr SE Everett, WA$312K321,521
- 3624 110th Pl SE Everett, WA$279K31.51,602
- 3712 111th Pl SE Everett, WA$266K31.51,360
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!