3618 Morningview Dr, Houston, TX 770803 beds, 1 bath, 1,036 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Attractive 3 bedroom, 1 bath, ranch style home with large yard. Hardwood floors throughout and single car garage. Large back yard for kids to enjoy. Appliances include gas range, refrigerator, washer and dryer. Ceiling fans and 2â?? blinds in every room.
- Lot: 9,360 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 364 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,036 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0826030000115
- Zillow Home ID: 27997597
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3618 Morningview Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Spring Branch Central, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.7% less than in Houston, and 62.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Spring Branch Central home values rise more quickly than other regions in Houston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Spring Branch Central home values.
- 3622 Morningview Dr Houston, TX$179K422,278
- 3614 Morningview Dr Houston, TX$191K321,742
- 3702 Morningview Dr Houston, TX$181K321,897
- 3610 Morningview Dr Houston, TX$144K311,064
- 3611 Galway Ln Houston, TX$190K31.51,559
- 3703 Galway Ln Houston, TX$193K321,798
- 9241 Opelika St Houston, TX$173K311,536
- 3607 Galway Ln Houston, TX$217K422,124
- 3707 Galway Ln Houston, TX$210K31.51,868
- 3606 Morningview Dr Houston, TX$116K311,216
- 9242 Opelika St Houston, TX$186K321,916
- 3706 Morningview Dr Houston, TX$121K311,372
- 3603 Galway Ln Houston, TX$168K321,625
- 9242 Colleen Rd Houston, TX$134K311,672
- 9245 Opelika St Houston, TX$139K31.51,770
- 3711 Galway Ln Houston, TX$184K31.51,553
- 9246 Opelika St Houston, TX$124K311,299
- 3710 Morningview Dr Houston, TX$127K311,524
- 9231 Colleen Rd Houston, TX$179K31.51,546
- 9241 Autauga St Houston, TX$130K321,328
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.