3618 Pond Ridge Ct E, Jacksonville, FL 322233 beds, 2 baths, 1,425 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,879 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2001 for $113,500
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Hardwood Floors, High Ceilings, Long Lease Terms Available, On-Site Maintenance, Pet Friendly, Professionally Managed, Recently Remodeled/Updated, Window Coverings
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,425 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 1581363015
- Zillow Home ID: 44575010
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3618 Pond Ridge Court E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Loretto, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.5% lower than in Jacksonville, and 124.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Loretto home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Loretto home values.
- 3610 Pond Ridge Ct E Jacksonville, FL$157K321,410
- 3626 Pond Ridge Ct E Jacksonville, FL$173K321,828
- 11701 Lazy Willow Ln Jacksonville, FL$169K321,746
- 3609 Pond Ridge Ct E Jacksonville, FL$187K321,935
- 3621 Pond Ridge Ct E Jacksonville, FL$165K321,500
- 11812 Merganser Way Jacksonville, FL$180K321,730
- 3634 Pond Ridge Ct E Jacksonville, FL$183K321,337
- 11677 Lazy Willow Ln Jacksonville, FL$177K321,866
- 3633 Pond Ridge Ct E Jacksonville, FL$171K321,733
- 3566 Loretto Rd Jacksonville, FL$161K321,520
- Merganser Way Jacksonville, FL--------
- 11669 Lazy Willow Ln Jacksonville, FL$169K321,593
- 3642 Pond Ridge Ct E Jacksonville, FL$185K321,828
- 11820 Merganser Way Jacksonville, FL$180K321,562
- 11661 Lazy Willow Ln Jacksonville, FL$161K321,349
- 11823 Merganser Way Jacksonville, FL$222K322,031
- 3558 Loretto Rd Jacksonville, FL$174K32.51,642
- 11652 W Ride Dr Jacksonville, FL$123K321,422
- 11644 W Ride Dr Jacksonville, FL$166K321,976
- 3574 Pond Ridge Ct W Jacksonville, FL$148K321,337
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.