- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3618 Somerset Ave, Detroit, MI 482243 beds, 1 bath, 1,284 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,792 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $12,000
- Price/sqft: $9
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,284 sqft
- Lot depth: 118
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 21067018
- Zillow Home ID: 88313121
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3618 Somerset Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Morningside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 148.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.7% greater than in Detroit, and 686.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Morningside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Morningside home values.
- 3610 Somerset Ave Detroit, MI$48K321,267
- 3602 Somerset Ave Detroit, MI$50K--11,657
- 3626 Somerset Ave Detroit, MI$51K--1.51,552
- 3634 Somerset Ave Detroit, MI$41K--11,273
- 3625 Balfour Rd Detroit, MI$83K--1.52,184
- 3635 Balfour Rd Detroit, MI$101K421,728
- 3642 Somerset Ave Detroit, MI$53K--11,260
- 3615 Balfour Rd Detroit, MI$57K211,285
- 3572 Somerset Ave Detroit, MI$57K--1.51,306
- 3643 Balfour Rd Detroit, MI$71K--2.51,775
- 3605 Balfour Rd Detroit, MI$32K41.51,358
- 3650 Somerset Ave Detroit, MI$39K311,200
- 3619 Somerset Ave Detroit, MI$45K31.51,288
- 3660 Somerset Ave Detroit, MI$52K31.51,500
- 3655 Balfour Rd Detroit, MI$57K--21,720
- 3564 Somerset Ave Detroit, MI$46K--1.51,306
- 3611 Somerset Ave Detroit, MI$56K--1.51,560
- 15545 Brunswick St Detroit, MI$54K--1.51,289
- 3666 Somerset Ave Detroit, MI$40K311,478
- 3665 Balfour Rd Detroit, MI$57K311,680
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.