3618 Willett Ave, Bronx, NY 104674 beds, 2 baths, 1,644 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,508 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1925
- Last sold: Mar 2001 for $105,500
- Apartment Type \ 0, Basement Type \ Full, Building Style \ 0, Construction Type \ 0, Garage Type \ 0, Property Type \ Multi Unit 2 to 4, Residential Style \ Duplex, Sewer Type \ Municipal, View City \ 0, View Lake \ 0, View Mountain \ 0, View Ocean \ 0, View Park \ 0, View Pond \ 0, View Private \ 0, View River \ 0, View Scenic \ 0, View Stream \ 0, View Street \ 0, View Type \ 0, View Wooded \ 0, Walk-in Closet \ 0, Water Source Type \ Municipal
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,644 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 046470010
- Zillow Home ID: 29826296
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3618 Willett Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Williamsbridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 581.2% higher than in New York, and 61.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Williamsbridge home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Williamsbridge home values.
- 3620 Willett Ave Bronx, NY$442K----3,480
- 3616 Willett Ave Bronx, NY$447K----2,736
- 3622 Willett Ave Bronx, NY$317K----2,100
- 3610 Willett Ave Bronx, NY$481K----2,772
- 3628 Willett Ave Bronx, NY$390K----1,660
- 3608 Willett Ave Bronx, NY$462K----3,060
- 3625 Willett Ave Bronx, NY$521K----3,354
- 3627 Willett Ave Bronx, NY$522K----3,354
- 3606 Willett Ave Bronx, NY$443K----2,860
- 3629 White Plains Rd # RU Bronx, NY$562K----53,360
- 3604 Willett Ave Bronx, NY$459K----3,060
- 3632 Willett Ave Bronx, NY$360K----2,600
- 3617 White Plains Rd Bronx, NY$475K----3,474
- 3602 Willett Ave Bronx, NY$455K----2,860
- 671 E 213th St Bronx, NY$397K733,680
- 671 E 213th St Bronx, NY$322K----2,000
- 3636 Willett Ave Bronx, NY$433K732,320
- 3600 Willett Ave Bronx, NY$466K----3,060
- 3629 Willett Ave Bronx, NY$494K----3,354
- 3600 Willett Ave UNIT 2 Bronx, NY$469K----3,060
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.