3619 Bamberger Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63116
Sold on 1/30/12: $92,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,828 sq ft
- Lot:4,660 sqft
- Year Built:1913
- Last Sold:Jan 2012 for $92,000
- Heating Type:Forced air, Other
- CoolingCentral, Other, Refrigeration
- ParkingOff street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Appliances IncludedRange / Oven, Refrigerator
- Days on Zillow676
- Elementary SchoolOak Hill Elem.
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Stone
- High SchoolRoosevelt High
- Last Remodel Year1913
- Lot Width33
- Middle SchoolFanning Middle Community Ed.
- Parcel #56230002700
- Roof TypeOther
- School DistrictSt. Louis City
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count2
- Zillow Home ID3009718
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$34,837||$22K – $50K||-$1,295||$19||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$785/mo||$550 – $997/mo||+$3||$0.43||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Tower Grove South home values will decrease 2% next year, compared to a 0.6% decrease for Saint Louis as a whole. Among 63116 homes, this home is valued 63.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 41.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Tower Grove South market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 47.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.9% greater than in Saint Louis, and 173.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Tower Grove South home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tower Grove South home values.
Neighborhood for 3619 Bamberger Avenue
- 3625 Bamberger Ave Saint Louis, MO$63K21.01,200
- 3627 Bamberger Ave Saint Louis, MO$98K--2.02,426
- 3816 Gravois Ave # 18 Saint Louis, MO$100K----3,600
- 3618 Hydraulic Ave Saint Louis, MO$73K42.01,900
- 3622 Bamberger Ave Saint Louis, MO$108K52.02,600
- 3618 Bamberger Ave Saint Louis, MO$66K11.0988
- 3628 Bamberger Ave Saint Louis, MO$88K42.02,036
- 3616 Bamberger Ave Saint Louis, MO$107K52.02,544
- 3600 Bamberger Ave Saint Louis, MO$96K----3,168
- 3632 Bamberger Ave Saint Louis, MO$27K----2,036
- 3636 Bamberger Ave Saint Louis, MO$59K21.01,295
- 3638 Bamberger Ave Saint Louis, MO$95K--2.02,154
- 3640 Bamberger Ave Saint Louis, MO$90K22.02,158
- 3756 Gravois Ave Saint Louis, MO$95K--2.02,544
- 3648 Bamberger Ave Saint Louis, MO$103K4--2,514
- 3642 Hydraulic Ave Saint Louis, MO$89K41.0975
- 3619 Hydraulic Ave Saint Louis, MO$85K31.01,554
- 3840 Gravois Ave Saint Louis, MO$94K32.02,232
- 3750 Gravois Ave Saint Louis, MO$92K--1.01,211
- 3629 Hydraulic Ave Saint Louis, MO$40K----2,116
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005