3619 Utah St, San Diego, CA 921043 beds, 1 bath, 1,342 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Very close to Balboa Park (N.E. Corner just blocks away). Short walking distance to many hipster restaurants, including West Coast, Casa de Luz, Wang's, Urban Solace, Alexanders, Cafe Calabria, etc.) and close to much night life. Less than 5 minutes drive to Zoo and Museums. Car2Go featured heavily in this part of North Park to support Downtown/Gaslamp commuters. Great family neighborhood. Blocks to Morley Field Sports Complex (Pool, Tennis, Baseball diamonds, etc.) and Florida Canyon hiking trails.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1917
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2002 for $425,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 1 space
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- jacuzzi, spa, fountain, malibu lighting, sprinkler system, deck
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,342 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1917
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4532420400
- Zillow Home ID: 16973735
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3619 Utah Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.8% lower than in San Diego, and 58.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Park home values.
- 3611 Utah St San Diego, CA$671K321,262
- 3629 Utah St San Diego, CA$694K321,293
- 3605 Utah St San Diego, CA$812K522,039
- 3635 Utah St San Diego, CA$682K311,288
- 3620-3622 Granada Ave San Diego, CA$842K221,504
- 3612 Granada Ave San Diego, CA$702K311,204
- 3632 Granada Ave San Diego, CA$819K422,095
- 3645 Utah St San Diego, CA$740K331,530
- 3604 Granada Ave San Diego, CA$712K211,376
- 3636 Granada Ave San Diego, CA$825K322,118
- 3646 Granada Ave San Diego, CA$817K422,095
- 3620 Utah St San Diego, CA$555K221,092
- 3628 Utah St San Diego, CA$549K21984
- 3610 Utah St San Diego, CA$549K211,015
- 3593 Utah St San Diego, CA$734K321,436
- 3640 Utah St San Diego, CA$719K321,404
- 2830 Dwight St San Diego, CA$745K331,563
- 3644 Utah St San Diego, CA$805K321,590
- 3592 Granada Ave San Diego, CA$736K221,409
- 2846 Utah St San Diego, CA$844K331,852
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292