- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
362 Gypsum Ct, Loveland, CO 805374 beds, 2 baths, 2,016 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $74
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 360 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,016 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: R1580627
- Zillow Home ID: 13860537
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 362 Gypsum Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80537 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 16% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.5% greater than in Loveland, and 7.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80537 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Loveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80537 home values.
- 374 Gypsum Ct Loveland, CO$183K322,176
- 350 Gypsum Ct Loveland, CO$196K321,920
- 363 Krypton Ct Loveland, CO$190K322,176
- 386 Gypsum Ct Loveland, CO$188K31.751,088
- 375 Krypton Ct Loveland, CO$183K321,824
- 351 Krypton Ct Loveland, CO$194K321,920
- Gypsum Ct Loveland, CO$188K31.751,088
- 398 Gypsum Ct Loveland, CO$191K431,920
- 2492 Emerald St Loveland, CO$167K311,008
- 387 Krypton Ct Loveland, CO$190K42.51,896
- 2478 Emerald St Loveland, CO$188K32.51,600
- 399 Gypsum Ct Loveland, CO$185K31.751,148
- 2506 Emerald St Loveland, CO$187K311,824
- 2450 Emerald St Loveland, CO$156K21912
- 363 Gypsum Ct Loveland, CO$192K321,920
- 391 Gypsum Ct Loveland, CO$186K31.751,088
- 351 Gypsum Ct Loveland, CO$182K31.751,088
- 375 Gypsum Ct Loveland, CO$182K422,016
- 391 Krypton Ct Loveland, CO$197K321,920
- 2530 Emerald St Loveland, CO$214K532,548
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!