3620 Glengyle Ave, Baltimore, MD 212151 bath, 1,280 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,410 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Last sold: Jan 1992 for $68,900
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,280 sqft
- Lot depth: 147
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 4218 030F
- Zillow Home ID: 36603615
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3620 Glengyle Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fallstaff market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 26.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.9% lower than in Baltimore, and 4.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Fallstaff home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fallstaff home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1,625 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 1950
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 3618 Glengyle Ave Baltimore, MD$162K311,280
- 3622 Glengyle Ave Baltimore, MD$85K32.51,280
- 3616 Glengyle Ave Baltimore, MD$149K--11,280
- 3624 Glengyle Ave Baltimore, MD$140K--2.51,392
- 3614 Glengyle Ave Baltimore, MD$153K--21,392
- 3626 Glengyle Ave Baltimore, MD$137K--1.51,280
- 3628 Glengyle Ave Baltimore, MD$136K--11,280
- 3612 Glengyle Ave Baltimore, MD$146K--1.51,280
- 3610 Glengyle Ave Baltimore, MD$157K--1.51,210
- 3630 Glengyle Ave Baltimore, MD$129K--21,436
- 3659 Glengyle Ave # 1A Baltimore, MD$128K----2,083
- 3657 Glengyle Ave UNIT B1 Baltimore, MD$128K----2,279
- 3657 Glengyle Ave UNIT C1 Baltimore, MD$142K432,285
- 3655 Glengyle Ave # 2A Baltimore, MD$132K----2,004
- 3632 Glengyle Ave Baltimore, MD$213K52.51,800
- 3608 Glengyle Ave Baltimore, MD$153K--1.51,210
- 3653 Glengyle Ave UNIT B2 Baltimore, MD$133K----2,017
- 3653 Glengyle Ave APT C2 Baltimore, MD$133K----2,017
- 3653 Glengyle Ave UNIT D2 Baltimore, MD$69K----1,626
- 3653 Glengyle Ave APT E2 Baltimore, MD$62K221,742
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.