- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3620 Lacebark Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462354 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,875 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,288 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park, Water
- Community Tot-lot
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,875 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Lot depth: 112
- Lot width: 74
- Parcel #: 490821106012000701
- Zillow Home ID: 1239724
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3620 Lacebark Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46235, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 236.4% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 135.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46235 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3608 Lacebark Dr Indianapolis, IN$67K--1928
- 3628 Lacebark Dr Indianapolis, IN$87K--1.51,574
- 3602 Lacebark Dr Indianapolis, IN$86K--11,602
- 3636 Lacebark Dr Oaklandon, IN$83K--11,320
- 3631 Lacebark Dr Oaklandon, IN$84K32.51,364
- 3621 Lacebark Dr Indianapolis, IN$92K--11,737
- 3554 Lacebark Dr Indianapolis, IN$67K32972
- 3633 Limberpine Dr Indianapolis, IN$84K--11,379
- 3615 Lacebark Dr Indianapolis, IN$76K321,312
- 3609 Lacebark Dr Indianapolis, IN$81K321,216
- 3640 Limberpine Dr Indianapolis, IN$104K42.51,948
- 3603 Lacebark Dr Indianapolis, IN$82K----1,320
- 3548 Lacebark Dr Indianapolis, IN$79K321,012
- 3639 Limberpine Dr Indianapolis, IN$84K321,498
- 10657 Lacebark Ln Indianapolis, IN$82K31.51,396
- 3641 Lacebark Dr Indianapolis, IN$66K--1972
- 3555 Lacebark Dr Indianapolis, IN$98K--11,664
- 3648 Limberpine Dr Indianapolis, IN$80K--11,112
- 3542 Lacebark Dr Indianapolis, IN$105K--21,872
- 3647 Lacebark Dr Indianapolis, IN$96K--1.51,616
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!