3620 Timber Trl, Orlando, FL 328083 beds, 2 baths, 1,233 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,501 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $89,900
- Price/sqft: $73
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: 1 space, 250 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,233 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Parcel #: 122228705203230
- Zillow Home ID: 46107621
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3620 Timber Trl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32808 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 113.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.1% greater than in Pine Hills, and 195.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32808 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pine Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32808 home values.
- 3612 Timber Trl Orlando, FL$78K3--1,139
- 3628 Timber Trl Orlando, FL$49K31.51,188
- 3617 Ranchwood Rd Orlando, FL$44K31.51,080
- 3609 Ranchwood Rd Orlando, FL$49K321,233
- 3625 Ranchwood Rd Orlando, FL$97K------
- 3625 Ranchwood Rd Orlando, FL$82K31.51,139
- 3625 Ranchwood Rd Orlando, FL$48K31.51,139
- 3625 Ranchwood Rd Orlando, FL$77K31.51,139
- 3625 Ranchwood Rd Orlando, FL$56K31.51,139
- 3636 Timber Trl Orlando, FL$50K321,233
- 3604 Timber Trl Orlando, FL$50K321,233
- 3619 Timber Trl Orlando, FL$57K31.51,080
- 3611 Timber Trl Orlando, FL$76K321,233
- 3633 Ranchwood Rd Orlando, FL$46K31.51,080
- 3601 Ranchwood Rd Orlando, FL$77K31.51,449
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!