3621 Hawthorn St, San Diego, CA 921043 beds, 2 baths, 1,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,318 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $500,000
- Price/sqft: $496
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Stainless steel appliances, Yard, Guest parking, Skylights, Family room, Dining room, High-speed internet, Solarium/Atrium, Hardwood floor, Jetted tub, RV parking, Basement, Wet bar, Walk-in closet, Granite countertop, Workshop, On-street parking, Trash compactor, Secured entry, Breakfast nook, Sun room, Off-street parking, Double pane windows, Central heat, Freezer, Gated property, Wired, Office/Den, Attic, Living room, Cable-ready, Intercom system, Garden, Fenced yard, Mud room, Pantry, Lawn, Stove/Oven, Porch, Sprinkler system, Greenhouse, Master bath, Tile floor, High/Vaulted ceiling, Mother-in-law unit, Jacuzzi/Whirlpool
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Master bath
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 5402410200
- Zillow Home ID: 17078128
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3621 Hawthorn Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 17.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.7% higher than in San Diego, and 34.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Park home values.
- 3623 Hawthorn St San Diego, CA$624K321,456
- 2059 Pentuckett Ave San Diego, CA$635K321,645
- 2045 Pentuckett Ave San Diego, CA$617K31.51,242
- 2077 Pentuckett Ave San Diego, CA$612K31.51,562
- 3639 Hawthorn St San Diego, CA$1.02M53.53,258
- 2023 Pentuckett Ave San Diego, CA$606K311,573
- 3624 Grape St San Diego, CA$329K21--
- 2105 Pentuckett Ave San Diego, CA$607K321,189
- 3624 Grape St San Diego, CA$649K211,248
- 2125 Jacot Ln San Diego, CA$659K321,669
- 2011 Pentuckett Ave San Diego, CA$624K31.51,603
- 3644 Grape St San Diego, CA$668K22.51,250
- 2121 Pentuckett Ave San Diego, CA$610K31.51,550
- 3630 Hawthorn St San Diego, CA$801K322,448
- 2001 Pentuckett Ave San Diego, CA$580K311,104
- 2131 Jacot Ln San Diego, CA$605K321,308
- 2137 Pentuckett Ave San Diego, CA$888K442,410
- 2062 Boundary St San Diego, CA$567K421,174
- 2118 Boundary St San Diego, CA$623K421,174
- 2048 Boundary St San Diego, CA$565K31.51,084
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!