3621 Rendition St, Raleigh, NC 276103 beds, 3 baths, 1,615 sqft
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 182 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2006 for $139,000
- Price/sqft: $76
- MLS #: 1929142
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Softwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 357 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,615 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 172214346713000
- Zillow Home ID: 67557568
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3621 Rendition Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27610, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 144.4% higher than in Raleigh, and 223.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27610 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27610 home values.
- 3625 Rendition St Raleigh, NC$180K432,290
- 3617 Rendition St Raleigh, NC$147K32.51,658
- 3629 Rendition St Raleigh, NC$156K--2.52,116
- 3620 Rendition St Raleigh, NC$148K--2.52,116
- 3624 Rendition St Raleigh, NC$185K42.52,884
- 3614 Rendition St Raleigh, NC$150K--2.52,057
- 3633 Rendition St Raleigh, NC$203K432,782
- 2825 Old Williams Rd Raleigh, NC$131K--21,256
- 3637 Rendition St Raleigh, NC$133K321,536
- 3628 Rendition St Raleigh, NC$131K--2.51,681
- 3636 Rendition St Raleigh, NC$134K--2.51,756
- 3632 Rendition St Raleigh, NC$182K42.52,365
- 3118 Hayling Dr Raleigh, NC$201K442,839
- 3114 Hayling Dr Raleigh, NC$156K--32,540
- 3122 Hayling Dr Raleigh, NC$156K--2.52,127
- 3606 Rendition St Raleigh, NC$136K--2.51,796
- 3126 Hayling Dr Raleigh, NC$163K--2.52,264
- 3615 Tuckland Dr Raleigh, NC$193K--2.52,842
- 3619 Tuckland Dr Raleigh, NC$153K42.52,119
- 3130 Hayling Dr Raleigh, NC$136K32.51,744
Nearby Schools in Raleigh
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292