- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3621 Texas St, San Diego, CA 921043 beds, 2 baths, 1,428 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $556,500
- Price/sqft: $390
- Parking: 1 space
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,428 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Parcel #: 4532121300
- Zillow Home ID: 16973602
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3621 Texas Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 17.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.7% higher than in San Diego, and 34.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Park home values.
- 3629 Texas St San Diego, CA$674K421,670
- 3611-3613 Texas St San Diego, CA$675K------
- 3635 Texas St San Diego, CA$672K321,606
- 3605 Texas St San Diego, CA$645K321,358
- 2420 Dwight St San Diego, CA$553K21944
- 2426 Dwight St San Diego, CA$602K21870
- 3641 Texas St San Diego, CA$600K21864
- 3622 Arizona St San Diego, CA$504K221,013
- 3630 Arizona St San Diego, CA$718K321,512
- 3616 Arizona St San Diego, CA$730K321,148
- 3636 Arizona St San Diego, CA$750K411,920
- 3649 Texas St San Diego, CA$647K211,124
- 3642 Arizona St San Diego, CA$665K321,275
- 3595 Texas St San Diego, CA$700K421,824
- 3608 Arizona St San Diego, CA$746K221,000
- 3646 Arizona St San Diego, CA$636K211,320
- 3657 Texas St San Diego, CA$525K22920
- 3622-3624 Texas St San Diego, CA$735K62.52,156
- 3618-3620 Texas St San Diego, CA$677K421,626
- 3628-3630 Texas St San Diego, CA$658K42.51,518
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!