- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3622 Fort Blvd, El Paso, TX 799304 beds, 2 baths, 1,526 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 228 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,526 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: G68699905806400
- Zillow Home ID: 27417184
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3622 Fort Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the El Paso market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 19.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.3% higher than in El Paso Metro, and 4.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent El Paso home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or El Paso home values.
- 3618 Fort Blvd El Paso, TX$74K--21,500
- 3630 Fort Blvd El Paso, TX$120K--21,726
- 3610 Fort Blvd El Paso, TX$150K41.752,125
- 3625 Porter Ave El Paso, TX$84K--21,322
- 3627 Porter Ave El Paso, TX$90K--21,759
- 3617 Porter Ave El Paso, TX$101K--21,435
- 3629 Porter Ave El Paso, TX$88K--1990
- 3609 Porter Ave El Paso, TX$95K--11,305
- 3626 Fort Blvd El Paso, TX$106K321,235
- 3604 Fort Blvd El Paso, TX$71K311,100
- 3621 Fort Blvd El Paso, TX$68K--11,058
- 3617 Fort Blvd El Paso, TX$71K--1790
- 3625 Fort Blvd El Paso, TX$75K--1866
- 3700 Fort Blvd El Paso, TX$70K--1972
- 3629 Fort Blvd El Paso, TX$63K--1866
- 3615 Fort Blvd El Paso, TX$63K21866
- 3605 Porter Ave El Paso, TX$73K21864
- 3609 Fort Blvd El Paso, TX$76K211,098
- 3600 Fort Blvd El Paso, TX$99K--21,368
- 3701 Porter Ave El Paso, TX$173K--21,962
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.