3622 Monmouth Rd, Hephzibah, GA 308153 beds, 2 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $35,000
- Price/sqft: $19
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 1300596000
- Zillow Home ID: 14976837
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3622 Monmouth Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Windsor Spring market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 50.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.3% greater than in Augusta, and 140.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Windsor Spring home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Windsor Spring home values.
- 3620 Monmouth Rd Hephzibah, GA$60K321,435
- 3624 Monmouth Rd Hephzibah, GA$76K321,630
- 3618 Monmouth Rd Hephzibah, GA$71K321,633
- 3607 Soham Ct Hephzibah, GA$66K321,086
- 3626 Monmouth Rd Hephzibah, GA$55K321,338
- 3605 Soham Ct Hephzibah, GA$84K321,431
- 3616 Monmouth Rd Hephzibah, GA$56K321,500
- 3612 Soham Ct Hephzibah, GA$98K422,112
- 2653 Barclay St Hephzibah, GA$95K42.52,021
- 3625 Monmouth Rd Hephzibah, GA$55K321,615
- 3623 Monmouth Rd Hephzibah, GA$75K321,539
- 2655 Barclay St Hephzibah, GA$81K32.51,518
- 3627 Monmouth Rd Hephzibah, GA$78K321,475
- 3621 Monmouth Rd Hephzibah, GA$73K321,155
- 3603 Soham Ct Hephzibah, GA$73K32.51,395
- 3629 Monmouth Rd Hephzibah, GA$77K321,548
- 3619 Monmouth Rd Hephzibah, GA$53K321,365
- 3614 Monmouth Rd Hephzibah, GA$74K42.51,904
- 3610 Soham Ct Hephzibah, GA$87K321,620
- 2657 Barclay St Hephzibah, GA$56K321,418
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.