- Lot: 1,800 sqft
- Built in 1920
- 299 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,207 all time views
- 67 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $40,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $31
- MLS #: BA8471626
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- For Sale \ Y, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Locale Listing Status \ ACTIVE, Basement \ Y, HOA \ N, New Construction \ N, Property Type \ Residential, Listing Status \ Active, Last Update Type \ OTHER, Amenities \ Attic-Walk-in, Amenities \ Home Warranty, Amenities \ Wood Floors, Amenities \ Granite Counters, Amenities \ Laundry Chute, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Electric, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Stove, Appliances \ Washer, Dining Kitchen \ Kit-Dining Combo, Exterior \ Brick, Handicap \ None, Style \ Colonial, Type \ Row House, Cooling \ Central A\C, Heating \ Forced Air, Parking \ Street, SubSystemLocale \ MRIS_MAIN, SystemLocale \ MRIS
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,320 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 4059 003
- Zillow Home ID: 36465821
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $90-125K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Waverly home values will increase 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Baltimore as a whole. Among Waverly homes, this home is 26.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 15.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Waverly, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31% higher than in Baltimore, and 266.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Waverly home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Waverly home values.
|3621 Old York Rd Baltimore, MD||$96K||4||2||1,383|
|3625 Old York Rd Baltimore, MD||$90K||--||1||1,400|
|3627 Old York Rd Baltimore, MD||$91K||--||1.5||1,380|
|3619 Old York Rd Baltimore, MD||$105K||4||2||1,886|
|3629 Old York Rd Baltimore, MD||$102K||--||3||1,500|
|3631 Old York Rd Baltimore, MD||$87K||3||2||1,360|
|600 Mckewin Ave Baltimore, MD||$96K||3||1||1,464|
|3633 Old York Rd Baltimore, MD||$88K||4||2||1,320|
|602 Mckewin Ave Baltimore, MD||$89K||--||1||1,284|
|3617 Old York Rd Baltimore, MD||$91K||4||1||1,446|
|604 Mckewin Ave Baltimore, MD||$89K||--||1||1,284|
|3635 Old York Rd Baltimore, MD||$90K||--||2||1,466|
|601 E 37th St Baltimore, MD||$94K||--||1||1,404|
|606 Mckewin Ave Baltimore, MD||$90K||3||1||1,284|
|3615 Old York Rd Baltimore, MD||$83K||--||1||1,320|
|603 E 37th St Baltimore, MD||$92K||--||1||1,412|
|3642 Old York Rd Baltimore, MD||$85K||--||1||1,152|
|Old York Rd Baltimore, MD||$85K||--||1||1,152|
|3640 Old York Rd Baltimore, MD||$85K||--||1||1,152|
|3638 Old York Rd Baltimore, MD||$83K||3||2||1,152|
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!