- Lot: 5,074 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Views: 2,229 all time views
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $55,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $57
- Air Conditioning \ Wall Units/Window, Appliances Included \ None, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Contract Status \ No Contingency, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ None, Garage Features \ None, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Oil, HOA Common Assn \ None, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ Corner Lot, Location \ In City Limits, Location \ Street Paved, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ City Water
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 47
- Parcel #: 1744150000
- Zillow Home ID: 45100286
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $29-65K.
Market guideZillow predicts 33605 home values will rise 7.2% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Tampa as a whole. Among 33605 homes, this home is valued 15.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 16.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33605, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.8% higher than in Tampa, and 321% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33605 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33605 home values.
|3620 Potter St Tampa, FL||$54K||1||1||600|
|3620 Potter St APT A Tampa, FL||$51K||1||1||650|
|3623 N 23rd St Tampa, FL||$67K||3||1||1,504|
|3621 N 23rd St Tampa, FL||$115K||4||2||1,453|
|3621 N 23rd St Tampa, FL||$103K||4||2||1,332|
|3618 Potter St Tampa, FL||$51K||2||1||1,026|
|3623 Potter St Tampa, FL||$41K||2||1||780|
|3619 N 23rd St Tampa, FL||$80K||2||2||1,554|
|3616 Potter St Tampa, FL||$47K||1||1||996|
|3621 Potter St Tampa, FL||$49K||3||1||1,100|
|3619 Potter St Tampa, FL||$47K||3||1||924|
|3614 Potter St Tampa, FL||$57K||3||1||1,105|
|3617 Potter St Tampa, FL||--||1||1||792|
|3620 N 23rd St Tampa, FL||$50K||3||1||996|
|3615 Potter St Tampa, FL||$87K||3||2||1,728|
|2419 E 31st Ave Tampa, FL||$45K||1||1||641|
|2406 E 29th Ave Tampa, FL||$46K||1||1||640|
|3618 N 23rd St Tampa, FL||$65K||2||1||1,389|
|2411 E Lake Ave Tampa, FL||$58K||2||1||1,295|
|3520 Potter St Tampa, FL||$48K||2||1||992|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!