3625 E Calle Del Prado, Tucson, AZ 857165 beds, 3 baths, 3,148 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $290,000
- Price/sqft: $92
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,148 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 125160440
- Zillow Home ID: 8503986
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3625 E Calle Del Prado
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 85716 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 32.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50.8% lower than in Tucson, and 4.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 85716 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tucson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85716 home values.
- 3635 E Calle Del Prado Tucson, AZ$265K322,076
- 3615 E Calle Del Prado Tucson, AZ$266K--22,312
- 3624 E Calle Alarcon Tucson, AZ$372K--22,471
- 3614 E Calle Del Prado Tucson, AZ$454K----2,610
- 425 N Dodge Blvd Tucson, AZ$676K54.56,500
- 3604 E Calle Del Prado Tucson, AZ$506K----3,148
- 3614 E Calle Alarcon Tucson, AZ$347K--1.51,954
- 416 N Dodge Blvd Tucson, AZ$117K221,525
- 3605 E Calle Del Prado Tucson, AZ$282K--21,614
- 3635 E Calle Alarcon Tucson, AZ----42,467
- 3645 E Calle Alarcon Tucson, AZ$222K----3,430
- 521 N Dodge Blvd Tucson, AZ$142K321,450
- 422 N Dodge Blvd Tucson, AZ$128K--2.51,708
- 406 N Dodge Blvd # 8 Tucson, AZ$116K--2.51,711
- 406 N Dodge Blvd Tucson, AZ$155K321,750
- 424 N Dodge Blvd Tucson, AZ$128K--2.51,708
- 3625 E Calle Alarcon Tucson, AZ$374K--2.752,639
- 3604 E Calle Alarcon Tucson, AZ$418K433,614
- 402 N Dodge Blvd # 6 Tucson, AZ$107K--2.51,525
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.