3625 Moore St, Wheat Ridge, CO 800334 beds, 3 baths, 2,510 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $306,900
- Price/sqft: $122
- Finished basement, 542 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 472 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,510 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Parcel #: 049192
- Zillow Home ID: 13740457
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3625 Moore Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80033, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.8% greater than in Wheat Ridge, and 15.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80033 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wheat Ridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80033 home values.
- 3645 Moore St Wheat Ridge, CO$315K42.51,311
- 3595 Moore St Wheat Ridge, CO$320K41.751,350
- 3555 Moore St Wheat Ridge, CO$313K31.751,471
- 3580 Moore Ct Wheat Ridge, CO$349K42.252,146
- 3650 Moore St Wheat Ridge, CO$366K432,176
- 3590 Moore Ct Wheat Ridge, CO$365K31.752,028
- 3590 Moore St Wheat Ridge, CO$331K31.51,624
- 3685 Moore St Wheat Ridge, CO$269K321,279
- 3570 Moore Ct Wheat Ridge, CO$294K41.751,107
- 3598 Moore Ct Wheat Ridge, CO$356K332,679
- 10405 W 36th Ave Wheat Ridge, CO$329K31.751,652
- 3680 Moore St Wheat Ridge, CO$289K31.751,408
- 3525 Moore St Wheat Ridge, CO$261K31.51,312
- 10495 W 35th Pl Wheat Ridge, CO$313K41.751,492
- 3550 Moore Ct Wheat Ridge, CO$340K32.252,021
- 3631 Miller Ct Wheat Ridge, CO$305K311,555
- 3595 Miller Ct Wheat Ridge, CO$446K532,125
- 3651 Miller Ct Wheat Ridge, CO$305K41.751,457
- 3581 Moore Ct Wheat Ridge, CO$336K31.751,770
- 3530 Moore Ct Wheat Ridge, CO$303K31.751,446
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!