3625 N 18th St, Tampa, FL 336052 beds, 1 bath, 936 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
CASH OR PRIVATE MONEY OFFERS ONLY PLEASE!
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $24,000
- Price/sqft: $26
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cable-ready, Fenced, Formal Living Room, Laminate Floors, Pets Allowed, Section 8 Permitted, Tile Flooring, WD Hookup, Washer/Dryer Included
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 936 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Lot depth: 85
- Lot width: 56
- Parcel #: 1727490000
- Zillow Home ID: 45099143
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3625 N 18th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Tampa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.6% higher than in Tampa, and 247% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Tampa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Tampa home values.
- 3623 N 18th St Tampa, FL$45K31820
- 3627 N 18th St Tampa, FL$41K11821
- 3626 Sarah St Tampa, FL$96K321,691
- 3622 Sarah St Tampa, FL$41K21822
- 1802 E 29th Ave Tampa, FL$231K422,332
- 1802 E 29th Ave Tampa, FL$145K422,592
- 3620 Sarah St Tampa, FL$74K321,200
- 1802 E 29th Ave Tampa, FL$261K422,565
- 3626 N 18th St Tampa, FL$130K321,749
- 3624 N 18th St Tampa, FL$83K321,450
- 3618 Sarah St Tampa, FL$66K321,260
- 3614 N 18th St Tampa, FL$111K412,009
- 3621 Sarah St Tampa, FL$55K211,064
- 3623 Sarah St Tampa, FL$86K321,200
- 3619 Sarah St Tampa, FL$70K321,128
- 3609 N 18th St Tampa, FL$64K211,184
- 1709 E Lake Ave Tampa, FL$116K421,924
- 1708 E 29th Ave Tampa, FL$56K211,128
- 3617 Sarah St Tampa, FL$47K21790
- 3520 Sarah St Tampa, FL$63K321,098
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!