- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 2,589 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $133,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $139
- Finished basement, 700 sqft
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 528 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Basement Description \ Finished, Dining Room \ Dining Areas, Driveway \ Concrete, Exterior \ Frame, Exterior \ See Remarks, Foundation \ See Remarks, Garage \ 2 Detached, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Heat Source \ Natural, How To Show \ Call First then LB, IDX Display Address \ Yes, Included Items \ Dishwasher, Included Items \ Microwave, Included Items \ Stove, Interior Features \ Carpeting, Interior Features \ See Remarks, Interior Features \ Tile, Property Class \ Residential, PropType \ Residential, Sell Disclose \ Yes, Status \ Active, Street Feature \ Concrete, Street Type \ STREET, Street Type RL \ STREET, Style \ Ranch, Terms Available \ Cash, Terms Available \ Conventional, Terms Available \ Fha, Terms Available \ Va
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Lot depth: 174
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 01001837001000
- Zillow Home ID: 764803
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $105-135K.
Market guideZillow predicts 50315 home values will rise 1.8% next year, compared to a 1.7% increase for Des Moines as a whole. Among 50315 homes, this home is valued 22.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 43.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 50315, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.6% higher than in Des Moines, and 148.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50315 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50315 home values.
|3621 SW 3rd St Des Moines, IA||$114K||3||1||1,040|
|3701 SW 3rd St Des Moines, IA||$73K||1||1||784|
|3611 SW 3rd St Des Moines, IA||$120K||3||2||1,820|
|3705 SW 3rd St Des Moines, IA||$96K||2||2||768|
|3715 SW 3rd St Des Moines, IA||$84K||2||1||1,030|
|3601 SW 3rd St Des Moines, IA||$91K||2||1||768|
|212 Thornton Ave Des Moines, IA||$117K||3||1.5||1,104|
|3622 SW 2nd St Des Moines, IA||$121K||4||2||1,068|
|3628 SW 2nd St Des Moines, IA||$98K||3||1||912|
|3618 SW 2nd St Des Moines, IA||$128K||3||2||1,100|
|3622 SW 3rd St Des Moines, IA||$107K||3||1||1,018|
|3624 SW 3rd St Des Moines, IA||$103K||3||1||960|
|3704 SW 2nd St Des Moines, IA||$125K||3||1.5||1,040|
|3610 SW 2nd St Des Moines, IA||$124K||3||1.5||1,392|
|3620 SW 3rd St Des Moines, IA||$109K||3||1||1,040|
|225 Rose Ave Des Moines, IA||$72K||1||1.5||660|
|223 Rose Ave Des Moines, IA||$122K||4||2||1,588|
|3706 SW 3rd St Des Moines, IA||$118K||3||1||1,216|
|3606 SW 3rd St Des Moines, IA||$94K||2||1||829|
|3710 SW 2nd St Des Moines, IA||$117K||3||1||1,040|
Nearby Schools in Des Moines
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!