3625 W 33rd Ave, Denver, CO 802112 beds, 1 bath, 780 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,445 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1911
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2008 for $203,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 240 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 780 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0230118019000
- Zillow Home ID: 13312496
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3625 W 33rd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Highland, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.2% less than in Denver, and 61% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West Highland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Highland home values.
- 3623 W 33rd Ave Denver, CO$247K21780
- 3615 W 33rd Ave Denver, CO$174K21862
- 3615 W 33rd Ave Denver, CO$332K21861
- 3319 Lowell Blvd Denver, CO$396K211,000
- 3319 Lowell Blvd Denver, CO$220K421,812
- 3329 Lowell Blvd Denver, CO$350K211,000
- 3320 Meade St Denver, CO$364K21795
- 3306 Meade St Denver, CO$250K21740
- 3310 Meade St Denver, CO$213K21720
- 3299 Lowell Blvd UNIT 202 Denver, CO$233K11885
- 3299 Lowell Blvd UNIT 206 Denver, CO$293K11892
- 3299 Lowell Blvd UNIT 204 Denver, CO$250K11920
- 3299 Lowell Blvd UNIT 203 Denver, CO$247K11901
- 3299 Lowell Blvd UNIT 302 Denver, CO$313K111,187
- 3299 Lowell Blvd UNIT 103 Denver, CO$307K11980
- 3299 Lowell Blvd UNIT 205 Denver, CO$249K21910
- 3299 Lowell Blvd UNIT 301 Denver, CO$260K11955
- 3299 Lowell Blvd UNIT 101 Denver, CO$303K111,075
- 3299 Lowell Blvd UNIT 303 Denver, CO$327K211,225
Nearby Schools in Denver
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292