- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3626 Grant Blvd, Orlando, FL 328042 beds, 1 bath, 768 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,332 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $125,500
- Price/sqft: $163
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 768 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 102229314500030
- Zillow Home ID: 62638315
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3626 Grant Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Palomar, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.1% less than in Orlando, and 151.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Palomar home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Palomar home values.
- 3632 Grant Blvd Orlando, FL$134K421,536
- 3650 Grant Blvd Orlando, FL--------
- 1020 Dowd Ave Orlando, FL$286K321,518
- 3700 Grant Blvd Orlando, FL$344K421,915
- 3608 Grant Blvd Orlando, FL$219K321,361
- 1018 Dowd Ave Orlando, FL$141K21864
- 3613 Grant Blvd Orlando, FL$203K31.51,403
- 3712 Grant Blvd Orlando, FL$305K321,578
- 1025 Dowd Ave Orlando, FL$215K321,653
- 1016 Dowd Ave Orlando, FL$141K32960
- 3607 Grant Blvd Orlando, FL$250K31.51,351
- 3520 Grant Blvd Orlando, FL$194K321,092
- 1021 Dowd Ave Orlando, FL$127K221,456
- 1014 Dowd Ave Orlando, FL$150K211,000
- 1106 Delridge Ave Orlando, FL$312K32.51,819
- 1104 Delridge Ave Orlando, FL$248K321,289
- 1110 Delridge Ave Orlando, FL$178K221,008
- 1017 Dowd Ave Orlando, FL$183K321,552
- Delridge Ave Orlando, FL--------
- 3603 Grant Blvd Orlando, FL$208K321,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.