3626 Morrie Dr, San Jose, CA 951274 beds, 3 baths, 2,083 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $680,000
- Price/sqft: $326
- Parking: 502 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,083 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 78
- Parcel #: 61252010
- Zillow Home ID: 19784996
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3626 Morrie Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East San Jose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 19.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.3% higher than in San Jose, and 31.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East San Jose home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East San Jose home values.
- 3622 Morrie Dr San Jose, CA$886K42.52,292
- 3618 Morrie Dr San Jose, CA$793K42.52,124
- 3628 Morrie Dr San Jose, CA$973K432,121
- 3614 Morrie Dr San Jose, CA$752K421,630
- 3623 Morrie Dr San Jose, CA$899K532,502
- 3627 Morrie Dr San Jose, CA$782K321,761
- 3632 Morrie Dr San Jose, CA$851K332,150
- 3619 Morrie Dr San Jose, CA$894K532,502
- 3610 Morrie Dr San Jose, CA$789K42.51,964
- 3629 Morrie Dr San Jose, CA$784K321,642
- 3598 Squeri Dr San Jose, CA$945K643,298
- 3615 Morrie Dr San Jose, CA$621K422,076
- 1371 Wildman Dr San Jose, CA$863K322,109
- 3633 Morrie Dr San Jose, CA$1.1M432,782
- 3606 Morrie Dr San Jose, CA$785K321,836
- 1365 Wildman Dr San Jose, CA$940K42.52,293
- 1357 Wildman Dr San Jose, CA$514K321,761
- 3609 Morrie Dr San Jose, CA$977K42.52,678
- 3637 Morrie Dr San Jose, CA$794K421,986
- 3624 Warner Dr San Jose, CA$900K432,698
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!