3626 Weikel St, Philadelphia, PA 19134Studio, 570 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Built in 1924
- 203 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $205,000
- Price/sqft: $360
- MLS #: 6336856
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 570 sqft
- Heating: None
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 451443600
- Zillow Home ID: 10445285
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3626 Weikel Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Richmond market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 39.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11% greater than in Philadelphia, and 20.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Richmond home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Richmond home values.
- 3622 Weikel St Philadelphia, PA$85K21672
- 3624 Weikel St Philadelphia, PA$74K21900
- 3620 Weikel St Philadelphia, PA$36K21900
- 3619 Janney St Philadelphia, PA--------
- 3617 Janney St Philadelphia, PA--------
- 3615 Janney St Philadelphia, PA$79K----774
- 3613 Janney St Philadelphia, PA$77K----720
- 3621 Weikel St Philadelphia, PA$38K----1,110
- 3619 Weikel St Philadelphia, PA$44K311,380
- 3617 Weikel St Philadelphia, PA$36K311,050
- 3615 Weikel St Philadelphia, PA$47K311,062
- 3611 Janney St Philadelphia, PA$73K211,020
- 3623 Weikel St Philadelphia, PA$115K----1,449
- 3614 Janney St Philadelphia, PA$55K21280
- 3609 Weikel St Philadelphia, PA--------
- 3612 Janney St Philadelphia, PA$93K321,080
- 3607 Weikel St Philadelphia, PA--------
- 3610 Janney St Philadelphia, PA$83K321,260
- 3605 Janney St Philadelphia, PA$129K311,248
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.