This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,542 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2008 for $760,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Loft, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ MLS Entry Only, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Tile, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,347 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 092A071701900
- Zillow Home ID: 24925277
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 94560 home values will rise 5.5% next year, compared to a 6.2% rise for Newark as a whole. Among 94560 homes, this home is valued 45.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94560, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.3% higher than in Newark, and 7.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94560 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newark.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94560 home values.
|36264 Worthing Dr Newark, CA||$825K||4||3||2,347|
|36270 Worthing Dr Newark, CA||$848K||5||3||2,444|
|36302 Tunbridge Dr Newark, CA||$825K||3||3||2,400|
|36296 Tunbridge Dr Newark, CA||$853K||5||3||2,444|
|36258 Worthing Dr Newark, CA||$875K||5||3||2,444|
|36276 Worthing Dr Newark, CA||$859K||5||3||2,444|
|36262 Enfield Dr Newark, CA||$786K||3||3||2,214|
|36252 Worthing Dr Newark, CA||$580K||3||2||1,382|
|36245 Worthing Dr Newark, CA||$699K||3||2||1,752|
|36304 Tunbridge Dr Newark, CA||$886K||5||3||2,444|
|36248 Worthing Dr Newark, CA||$724K||3||2||1,930|
|36253 Worthing Dr Newark, CA||$552K||3||2||1,232|
|36242 Worthing Dr Newark, CA||$639K||4||2||1,453|
|36309 Tunbridge Dr Newark, CA||$829K||5||3||2,444|
|36237 Worthing Dr Newark, CA||$629K||4||2||1,453|
|36257 Worthing Dr Newark, CA||$699K||4||2||1,844|
|36308 Tunbridge Dr Newark, CA||$795K||4||3||2,285|
|36268 Enfield Dr Newark, CA||$839K||5||3||2,444|
|36297 Tunbridge Dr Newark, CA||$819K||5||3||2,444|
|36234 Worthing Dr Newark, CA||$653K||3||2||1,606|
Nearby Schools in Newark
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!