This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,052 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Views: 463 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $102,500
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement, 702 sqft
- Appliances \ Range/Oven-Electric, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Architecture \ Traditional, Assoc Fee Paid \ None, Basement Description \ Full, Basement Description \ Partially Finished, Bedroom Description \ Main Floor Master, Construction \ Frame, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling \ Central-Electric, Dining \ None, Fireplace Location \ None, Fireplace Type \ None, Heat Source \ Gas, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ Eat-In Kitchen, Lot Description \ Fencing, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Lot Description \ Sidewalks, Lot Description \ Streetlights, Miscellaneous \ Near Public Trans, Parking Description \ Detached, Property Type \ Residential, Sewer \ Public, Special Listing Conditions \ None, Status \ Active, Style \ 1 Story, Transaction Broker \ 1.0, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water \ Public, Water Heat \ Gas, Water Softener \ None, Windows & Doors \ Some Insulated Wndws
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 780 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1951
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 52970000700
- Zillow Home ID: 3000200
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $76-97K.
Market guideZillow predicts Boulevard Heights home values will rise 3.8% next year, compared to a 2.7% increase for Saint Louis as a whole. Among Boulevard Heights homes, this home is valued 10.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 11.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Boulevard Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 61.8% lower than in Saint Louis, and 26.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Boulevard Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Boulevard Heights home values.
|3623 Steins St Saint Louis, MO||$81K||--||1||780|
|3631 Steins St Saint Louis, MO||$86K||--||1||780|
|3619 Steins St Saint Louis, MO||$71K||2||1||780|
|3635 Steins St Saint Louis, MO||$86K||--||1||780|
|3615 Steins St Saint Louis, MO||$83K||2||1||780|
|3639 Steins St Saint Louis, MO||$85K||--||1||780|
|3638 Koeln Ave Saint Louis, MO||$89K||--||1||805|
|3636 Koeln Ave Saint Louis, MO||$134K||2||1||955|
|3642 Koeln Ave Saint Louis, MO||$68K||--||1||722|
|3634 Koeln Ave Saint Louis, MO||$86K||2||1||805|
|3644 Koeln Ave Saint Louis, MO||--||--||--||--|
|3628 Steins St Saint Louis, MO||$87K||--||1||780|
|3611 Steins St Saint Louis, MO||$70K||2||1||780|
|3624 Steins St Saint Louis, MO||$84K||2||1||780|
|3611 Steins St Saint Louis, MO||$85K||--||1||780|
|3643 Steins St Saint Louis, MO||$84K||--||1||780|
|3620 Steins St Saint Louis, MO||$85K||2||1.5||780|
|3650 Koeln Ave Saint Louis, MO||$85K||--||1||958|
|3632 Steins St Saint Louis, MO||$85K||2||1||890|
|3630 Koeln Ave Saint Louis, MO||$91K||3||1||992|
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!