3627 Timothy Ln, Richmond, TX 774063 beds, 2 baths, 1,814 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2013
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,814 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Parcel #: 3780080030340907
- Zillow Home ID: 27564066
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3627 Timothy Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 77406, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 206.2% greater than in Pecan Grove, and 229.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 77406 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pecan Grove.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 77406 home values.
- 3631 Timothy Ln Richmond, TX$163K321,849
- 3623 Timothy Ln Richmond, TX$162K321,840
- 3635 Timothy Ln Richmond, TX$172K421,984
- 3619 Timothy Ln Richmond, TX$166K322,036
- 3626 Timothy Ln Richmond, TX$193K322,486
- 3622 Timothy Ln Richmond, TX$204K422,402
- 3630 Timothy Ln Richmond, TX$163K321,881
- 3639 Timothy Ln Richmond, TX$176K422,380
- 3618 Timothy Ln Richmond, TX$162K321,814
- 3615 Timothy Ln Richmond, TX$215K422,604
- 3634 Timothy Ln Richmond, TX$194K322,328
- 3614 Timothy Ln Richmond, TX$182K422,482
- 3511 Cotton Gin Ct Richmond, TX$163K321,864
- 3643 Timothy Ln Richmond, TX$196K422,662
- 3507 Cotton Gin Ct Richmond, TX$191K322,218
- 3611 Timothy Ln Richmond, TX$169K321,988
- 3435 Colonel Court Dr Richmond, TX$212K422,561
- 3610 Timothy Ln Richmond, TX$168K422,146
- 3510 Cotton Gin Ct Richmond, TX$169K322,218
- 3431 Colonel Court Dr Richmond, TX$168K321,964
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!