3629 Holston Way, Orlando, FL 328123 beds, 3 baths, 1,676 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $190,000
- Price/sqft: $113
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,676 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 052330908001110
- Zillow Home ID: 46066019
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3629 Holston Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32812, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.4% less than in Orlando, and 173.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32812 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32812 home values.
- 3643 Holston Way Orlando, FL$161K221,226
- 3615 Holston Way Orlando, FL$141K221,226
- 3612 E Grant St Orlando, FL$147K221,687
- 3657 Holston Way Orlando, FL$202K32.51,709
- 3618 E Grant St Orlando, FL$154K221,226
- 2453 Donaldson Dr Orlando, FL$148K221,226
- 3606 E Grant St Orlando, FL$128K321,226
- 3628 Holston Way Orlando, FL$199K42.51,931
- 3624 E Grant St Orlando, FL$198K32.51,676
- 2501 Donaldson Dr Orlando, FL$201K32.51,709
- 3602 E Grant St Orlando, FL$166K32.51,515
- 3701 Holston Way Orlando, FL$155K221,226
- 2504 Waymeyer Dr Orlando, FL$146K221,231
- 3630 E Grant St Orlando, FL$180K32.51,709
- 2505 Donaldson Dr Orlando, FL$198K42.51,931
- 3700 Holston Way Orlando, FL$152K221,226
- 3719 Holston Way Orlando, FL$144K221,226
- 2508 Waymeyer Dr Orlando, FL$190K321,515
- 3700 E Grant St Orlando, FL$141K221,226
- 2517 Donaldson Dr Orlando, FL$147K221,231
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.