- Lot: 4,573 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- 39 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,393 all time views
- 35 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $47,324
- Last sale price/sqft: $44
- MLS #: 15016052
- Ceiling Fan
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Range\Oven-Electric, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan, Fireplace Type \ None, Fireplace Location \ None, Heating \ Forced Air, Interior Decor \ Open Floor Plan, Sewer \ Public, Special Description \ Renovated, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water \ Public, Water Heat \ Electric, Appliances \ Microwave, Dining \ Kitchen\Dining Combo, Heat Source \ Gas, Miscellaneous \ Deck, Architecture \ Traditional, Assoc Fee Paid \ None, Property Type \ Residential, Kitchen \ Pantry, Basement Description \ Walk-Out, Parking Description \ Other, Lot Description \ Partial Fencing, Construction \ Brick Veneer Predom, Status \ Contingent No Kickout, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Special Listing Conditions \ None, Transaction Broker \ 1, Style \ 1 Story, Municipality Township \ St. Louis City, Style Description \ Bungalow \ Cottage
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,080 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1929
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 49530001100
- Zillow Home ID: 2991045
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $90-123K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Tower Grove South home values will rise 3.6% next year, compared to a 2.7% rise for Saint Louis as a whole. Among Tower Grove South homes, this home is 3.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 6.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Tower Grove South, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.5% greater than in Saint Louis, and 262.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Tower Grove South home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tower Grove South home values.
|3633 Holt Ave Saint Louis, MO||$110K||2||1||1,080|
|3627 Holt Ave Saint Louis, MO||$109K||--||1||1,080|
|3635 Holt Ave Saint Louis, MO||$91K||--||1||960|
|3623 Holt Ave Saint Louis, MO||$109K||--||1||1,080|
|3639 Holt Ave Saint Louis, MO||$92K||2||2||960|
|3619 Holt Ave Saint Louis, MO||$109K||--||1||1,080|
|3639 Holtavenue St Louis, MO||$98K||2||2||960|
|3643 Holt Ave Saint Louis, MO||$102K||2||1||925|
|3615 Holt Ave Saint Louis, MO||$113K||3||1||1,125|
|3611 Holt Ave Saint Louis, MO||$110K||--||2||1,086|
|4110 Beck Ave Saint Louis, MO||--||--||--||--|
|3609 Holt Ave Saint Louis, MO||$107K||--||1||1,036|
|3630 Holt Ave Saint Louis, MO||$116K||2||1||1,083|
|3628 Holt Ave Saint Louis, MO||$117K||2||1||1,033|
|3636 Holt Ave Saint Louis, MO||$97K||--||1||855|
|3605 Holt Ave Saint Louis, MO||$112K||--||1||1,125|
|3624 Holt Ave Saint Louis, MO||$99K||--||1||887|
|4111 Beck Ave Saint Louis, MO||$124K||--||2||1,115|
|3620 Holt Ave Saint Louis, MO||$103K||--||2||936|
|3616 Holt Ave Saint Louis, MO||$99K||--||1||912|
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!