- Single Family
- Built in 1916
- Views: 862 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $113,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $49
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 704 sqft
- Auction \ No, Lease Type \ Net, Lot Measurement \ Acres, Picture Provided By \ Photo Supplied, County \ Hamilton, Status \ Pending, Area \ Hamilton-W04, Suburb (SIC) \ Cheviot, City\Municipal. \ Cheviot, Property Subtype 1 \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Appliances \ Oven\Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Available for Lease \ No, Bathroom Level 1 \ Yes, Bedroom Level 1 \ Yes, Bath 1 Level \ 1, Bath 1 \ Full, Degree Complete \ Existing Structure, Gas \ Natural, Heating \ Gas, HOA Fee \ N\A, HOA Yes\No \ No, Living Room Feat \ Wall-to-Wall Carpet, MasterBed Feat \ Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Miscellaneous \ Ceiling Fan, Miscellaneous \ Smoke Alarm, New Construction \ No, Outside Feature \ Porch, Property Description \ Single Family, Sewer \ Public, Water Source \ Public, Windows \ Vinyl, Architecture \ Traditional, Bath Lvl 1 Type \ Full, Basement \ Full, Bath 2 Level \ 2, Bath 2 \ Full, Bath 3 \ Full, Dining Room Feat \ Wood Floors, Family Room \ Yes, Formal Dining Room \ Yes, Fireplace \ Wood, Family Room Feat \ Wood Floors, Garage \ Attached, Garage \ Oversized, Heating \ Forced Air, Inside Feature \ Crown Molding, Living Room Feat \ Fireplace, MasterBed Feat \ Wood Floor, Occupancy \ Negotiable, Parking \ Driveway, Windows \ Wood, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Basement Feat \ Unfinished, Cooling \ Central Air, Fireplace \ Gas, Land Description \ Less than .5 Acre, Roof \ Shingle, Windows \ Insulated, Bath 1 Features \ Tub w\Shower, Construction \ Vinyl, Kitchen Features \ Eat-In, Kitchen Features \ Wood Cabinets, Miscellaneous \ Cable TV, Miscellaneous \ Garage Door Opener, Miscellaneous \ 220 Volt, Parking \ On Street, Basement Feat \ Concrete Floor, Entry (Foyer) \ Laminate Floor, Foundation \ Stone, Inside Feature \ Cathedral Ceiling, Miscellaneous \ Recess Lights, District \ Cincinnati City SD, Miscellaneous \ Busline Near, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, Bath 1 Features \ Ceramic Tile, Basement Feat \ Walkout, Dining Room Feat \ Chandelier, Family Room Feat \ Fireplace, Inside Feature \ Beam Ceiling, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Miscellaneous \ Sump Pump, Outside Feature \ Deck, Inside Feature \ 9Ft + Ceiling, Levels \ 3 Story, Inside Feature \ Multi Panel Doors, Basement Feat \ Glass Blk Wind, Kitchen Features \ Laminate Floor, Miscellaneous \ Attic Storage, Outside Feature \ Metal Fence, Miscellaneous \ Water Softener, Miscellaneous \ Hot Tub\Spa, Fireplace \ Insert, Inside Feature \ Bonus Room, Bath 3 Level \ 3, Living Room Feat \ Skylight
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,300 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 5510012008900
- Zillow Home ID: 34350511
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $99-120K.
Market guideZillow predicts 45211 home values will rise 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for Cheviot as a whole. Among 45211 homes, this home is valued 38% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 18.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 45211, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.4% less than in Cheviot, and 131.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 45211 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cheviot.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45211 home values.
- 3943 Lovell Ave3 beds, 2 baths
1,625 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1915
|3627 Puhlman Ave Cincinnati, OH||$65K||2||1||1,247|
|3631 Puhlman Ave Cincinnati, OH||$54K||1||1||675|
|3625 Puhlman Ave Cincinnati, OH||$77K||3||2||1,436|
|3616 Homelawn Ave Cincinnati, OH||$66K||2||1||1,036|
|3633 Puhlman Ave Cincinnati, OH||$97K||4||1.5||2,043|
|3614 Homelawn Ave Cincinnati, OH||$71K||2||2||1,409|
|3618 Homelawn Ave Cincinnati, OH||$64K||2||1||1,203|
|3612 Homelawn Ave Cincinnati, OH||$63K||2||1||936|
|3623 Puhlman Ave Cincinnati, OH||$64K||2||1||924|
|3620 Homelawn Ave Cincinnati, OH||$52K||1||1||440|
|3635 Puhlman Ave Cincinnati, OH||$67K||2||1||1,295|
|3610 Homelawn Ave Cincinnati, OH||$73K||3||2||1,409|
|3628 Puhlman Ave Cincinnati, OH||$68K||2||2||1,494|
|3630 Puhlman Ave Cincinnati, OH||$94K||3||2||1,285|
|3622 Homelawn Ave Cincinnati, OH||$69K||2||1||1,142|
|3626 Puhlman Ave Cincinnati, OH||$96K||2||2||1,760|
|3621 Puhlman Ave Cincinnati, OH||$56K||1||1||625|
|3637 Puhlman Ave Cincinnati, OH||$61K||1||1||714|
|3632 Puhlman Ave Cincinnati, OH||$70K||4||1||768|
|3624 Puhlman Ave Cincinnati, OH||$85K||2||1.5||1,385|
Nearby Schools in Cheviot
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!