363-367 Greenwich St# 2B, New York, NY 10013
For Sale: $2,995,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow94
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesHigh Ceiling
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Walk-in closet
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #21321034
- Room Count4
- # Stories4.0
- Structure TypeLoft
- Unit Count9
- Zillow Home ID97525940
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$2,890,032||$2.51M – $3.29M||-$12,920||$1,445||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$6,659/mo||$3.4K – $10K/mo||--||$3.33||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts New York home values will fall 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for New York Metro as a whole. Among New York homes, this home is 538.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 409.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.5% lower than in New York Metro, and 92.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
Neighborhood for 363-367 Greenwich Street # 2B
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Stuyvesant High (assigned) 9-12 0.3 mi
- Chelsea Career and Technical Education ... (assigned) 9-12 0.5 mi
- NYC Ischool (assigned) 9-11 0.5 mi
- High School 560 City-As-School (assigned) 10-12 0.7 mi
- High School of Economics & Finance (assigned) 9-12 0.7 mi
- Leadership & Public Service High (assigned) 9-12 0.7 mi
- Millennium High (assigned) 9-12 0.9 mi