- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
363 Bautista Pl, San Jose, CA 951262 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,335 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2008
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: 210 sqft
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $370,000
- Price/sqft: $277
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,335 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 26476020
- Zillow Home ID: 89474566
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 363 Bautista Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.5% greater than in San Jose, and 19.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 331 Bautista Pl # 627 San Jose, CA$650K32.51,727
- 369 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$590K22.51,335
- 329 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$557K22.51,343
- 333 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$623K331,621
- 327 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$564K22.51,343
- 343 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$594K22.51,335
- 351 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$660K22.51,727
- 342 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$619K331,626
- 337 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$592K22.51,335
- 353 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$587K22.51,343
- 325 Bautista Pl # 618 San Jose, CA$628K32.51,727
- 825 Font Ter San Jose, CA$571K22.51,335
- 335 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$635K331,626
- 347 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$616K331,621
- 821 Font Ter San Jose, CA$628K331,626
- 334 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$570K22.51,335
- 330 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$646K331,621
- 373 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$650K331,621
- 339 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$950K331,930
- 332 Bautista Pl San Jose, CA$648K331,626
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!