- Lot: 2.1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- 39 days on Zillow
- Views: 603 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Price/sqft: $148
- MLS #: 4414322
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 6 spaces
- Construction \ Wood Frame, New Construction Y\N \ Existing, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Water, Roads \ Paved, Roads \ Public, Sewer \ Leach Field, Sewer \ Private, Sewer \ Septic, Foundation \ Concrete, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Kitchen Island, GarageAndParking \ Direct Entry, HeatingAndCooling \ Multi Zone, LotDescription \ Landscaped, Electric \ 200 Amp, WaterHeater \ Other, HeatingAndCooling \ Direct Vent, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), GarageAndParking \ 2 Parking Spaces, Driveway \ Circular, Number Stories \ 2, Water CF \ Drilled Well, Water CF \ Private, Interior Features CF \ Master BR with BA, Interior Features CF \ Pantry, Interior Features CF \ Island, Interior Features CF \ Living Room, HalfBath2Level \ 1, Bedroom 1 Level \ 2, Bedroom 2 Level \ 2, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, Bedroom 3 Level \ 2, Office Level \ 2, StreetType \ Rd
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,300 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2106506442
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $180-300K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 03281 home values will decrease 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.4% fall for Weare as a whole. Among 03281 homes, this home is 70.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 44.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03281, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.7% less than in Weare, and 71.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03281 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Weare.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03281 home values.
|380 Concord Stage Rd Weare, NH||$191K||3||1.5||1,590|
|366 Concord Stage Rd Weare, NH||$214K||4||4||1,547|
|383 Concord Stage Rd Weare, NH||$226K||4||2.5||2,392|
|40 Merrill Rd Weare, NH||$301K||5||3||3,200|
|40 Merrill Rd Weare, NH||$287K||5||3||2,860|
|14 Walker Hill Rd Weare, NH||$253K||3||3||2,700|
|437 Concord Stage Rd Weare, NH||$197K||3||2||1,650|
|91 Rockland Rd Weare, NH||--||Studio||2||94,525|
|56 Merrill Rd Weare, NH||$183K||3||1||1,505|
|63 Merrill Rd Weare, NH||$180K||3||--||1,432|
|64 Merrill Rd Weare, NH||$123K||3||2||1,079|
|440 Concord Stage Rd Weare, NH||$191K||3||2||1,563|
|18 Hejo Rd Weare, NH||$230K||4||3||2,436|
|102 Walker Hill Rd Weare, NH||$157K||3||1||1,156|
|102 Walker Hill Rd Weare, NH||$154K||3||1||1,156|
|34 Hejo Rd Weare, NH||$189K||3||2.5||1,836|
|19 Hejo Rd Weare, NH||$189K||3||2||2,130|
|28 Hejo Rd Weare, NH||$170K||2||1||1,515|
|34 Hejo Rd Weare, NH||$238K||3||3||2,450|
|130 Walker Hill Rd Weare, NH||$244K||3||2||2,385|
Nearby Schools in Weare
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!