363 Darrell Rd, Hillsborough, CA 940104 beds, 2 baths, 1,880 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Beautiful hardwood floors throughout. Living room provides plenty of natural light, a fireplace, ample space, and open access to the dining area. Kitchen overlooks the backyard, and offers granite countertops and a breakfast area. Guest bathroom features abundant counter space and a shower tub combo. Master bedroom suite provides ample closet space and a spacious bathroom with a glass shower
The large backyard features rolling green lawns, a paved area, a shaded nook, and a recording studio with soundproof walls. The two car garage along with the driveway provides plenty of parking. Close to West Hillsborough Elementary School, Skyline Blvd, and Highway 280
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Last sold: May 2014 for $2,150,000
- Price/sqft: $1,144
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 550 sqft
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,880 sqft
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 150
- Parcel #: 030143040
- Zillow Home ID: 15519591
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 363 Darrell Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Hillsborough, and 99% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94010 home values.
- 1864 Black Mountain Rd Hillsborough, CA$3.77M45.53,430
- 355 Darrell Rd Hillsborough, CA$2.53M422,780
- 371 Darrell Rd Hillsborough, CA$2.8M432,880
- 1856 Black Mountain Rd Hillsborough, CA$3.09M433,240
- 364 Darrell Rd Hillsborough, CA$2.33M322,440
- 372 Darrell Rd Hillsborough, CA$2.58M532,830
- 1872 Black Mountain Rd Hillsborough, CA$2.44M42.52,450
- 356 Darrell Rd Hillsborough, CA$4.58M43.54,500
- 1848 Black Mountain Rd Hillsborough, CA$2.46M43.52,610
- 347 Darrell Rd Hillsborough, CA$2.53M432,520
- 379 Darrell Rd Hillsborough, CA$2.62M332,580
- 363 Barbara Way Hillsborough, CA$2.68M43.52,774
- 380 Darrell Rd Hillsborough, CA$4.14M43.53,800
- 371 Barbara Way Hillsborough, CA$2.34M32.52,250
- 1880 Black Mountain Rd Hillsborough, CA$2.25M322,050
- 348 Darrell Rd Hillsborough, CA$2.28M322,240
- 355 Barbara Way Hillsborough, CA$2.48M422,740
- 379 Barbara Way Hillsborough, CA$2.54M332,760
- 1840 Black Mountain Rd Hillsborough, CA$2.25M321,600
- 339 Darrell Rd Hillsborough, CA$2.99M543,376
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!