- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
363 E Arlington Rd, Arlington, VT 052504 beds, 3 baths, 2,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
Home says family and comfort tastefully decorated inside and out. Great curb appeal through landscaping and gardens galore.
Oak hardwood flooring on first floor, magnificent artisen full tile bath with custom onyx and marble shower and radient heated floor.Three bedrooms upstairs with convienient full tiled bath at hand. Loads of closet space and storage.600 sqr ft kitchen addition added in 2004 with full dining area and reading/comfort area complete with peaked cieling and four sky lights.Deck off of kitchen/dining area with grill. Deck drops down to wonderfull
flower and veggie gardens with herb garden handy for the chef.
Nice family neighbohood within a short two minute walk to pre-school,elementary and high schools. Library 4 minute walk. Banks , post office and gas
10 minute walk. And speaking of walking , one could walk or ride a bike to the town rec park, where tennis, par 3 golf sports fields and swimming await.
Hiking/snow shoeing trails are nearby as is the famous Batten Kill river( five minutes) for fishing swimming and tubing/canoeing.Vast snowmobile trails within 5 minutes.
4 major ski resorts are within 25-45 minutes drive.
- Lot: 2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1870
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air, Radiant
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street
- RV Parking
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,700 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: (005)0017-2-21
- Zillow Home ID: 75424623
Neighborhood for 363 E Arlington Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 05250 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.3% lower than in Town of Arlington, and 88.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 05250 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Arlington.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 366 E Arlington Rd Arlington, VT--------
- 350 E Arlington Rd Arlington, VT--321,564
- 333 E Arlington Rd Arlington, VT--------
- 395 E Arlington Rd Arlington, VT--------
- 332 E Arlington Rd Arlington, VT--------
- 401 E Arlington Rd Arlington, VT--------
- 308 E Arlington Rd Arlington, VT--------
- 280 E Arlington Rd Arlington, VT--311,502
- 431 E Arlington Rd Arlington, VT--1165,644
- 45 Peaceful Mdws Arlington, VT--------
- 440 E Arlington Rd Arlington, VT--------
- 63 Peaceful Mdws Arlington, VT--------
- 456 E Arlington Rd Arlington, VT--------
- 465 E Arlington Rd Arlington, VT--------
- 122 Buck Hill Rd Arlington, VT--------
- 146 Buck Hill Rd Arlington, VT--------
- 110 Legion Rd Arlington, VT--------
- 70 Buck Hill Rd Arlington, VT--------
- 3316 Vt Route 7a Arlington, VT--------
- 156 E Arlington Rd Arlington, VT--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292