This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Views: 1,058 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: May 2007 for $225,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ Yes, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Workshop, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room 1 Description \ Sun Room, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,242 sqft
- Parcel #: 27600363
- Zillow Home ID: 58137552
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $155-246K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06033 home values will rise 0.5% next year, compared to a 1.2% rise for Glastonbury as a whole. Among 06033 homes, this home is valued 34.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06033, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.5% higher than in Glastonbury, and 9.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06033 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glastonbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06033 home values.
|372 Griswold St Glastonbury, CT||$223K||4||1.5||1,632|
|373 Griswold St Glastonbury, CT||$197K||3||1.5||1,176|
|375 Griswold St Glastonbury, CT||$195K||3||1.5||1,176|
|378 Griswold St Glastonbury, CT||$233K||3||2||1,687|
|384 Griswold St Glastonbury, CT||$227K||3||2||1,421|
|387 Griswold St Glastonbury, CT||$193K||3||1||1,219|
|360 Griswold St Glastonbury, CT||$223K||3||2||1,338|
|357 Griswold St Glastonbury, CT||$240K||5||2||1,727|
|390 Griswold St Glastonbury, CT||$152K||1||1||916|
|352 Griswold St Glastonbury, CT||$249K||4||2.5||1,822|
|355 Griswold St Glastonbury, CT||$199K||3||2||1,137|
|66 Windwood Dr Glastonbury, CT||$498K||4||3||3,470|
|352 Spring Street Ext Glastonbury, CT||$242K||2||2||1,558|
|370 Spring Street Ext Glastonbury, CT||$225K||2||2||1,392|
|397 Griswold St Glastonbury, CT||$206K||5||2||1,496|
|355 Spring Street Ext Glastonbury, CT||$201K||3||2||1,214|
|345 Griswold St Glastonbury, CT||$179K||2||1||1,047|
|393 Griswold St Glastonbury, CT||$143K||2||1||800|
|364 Spring Street Ext Glastonbury, CT||$248K||3||2||1,722|
|407 Griswold St Glastonbury, CT||$211K||3||2||1,368|
Nearby Schools in Glastonbury
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!