3630 Gramercy Ave, Ogden, UT 844034 beds, 2 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- hardwood flooring,mother-in-law apartment,2 kitchens,2 car garage
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Parcel #: 050810002
- Zillow Home ID: 11968294
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3630 Gramercy Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 84403 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 29.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.1% less than in Ogden, and 64.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 84403 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Ogden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 84403 home values.
- 3640 Gramercy Ave Ogden, UT$132K32979
- 3620 Gramercy Ave Ogden, UT$125K41.52,038
- 865 36th St Ogden, UT$118K32915
- 3650 Gramercy Ave Ogden, UT$130K311,900
- 855 36th St Ogden, UT$140K31.51,906
- 3635 Maple St Ogden, UT$134K51.751,512
- 871 36th St Ogden, UT$78K211,000
- 3660 Gramercy Ave Ogden, UT$175K422,380
- 3645 Maple St Ogden, UT$119K21934
- 3615 Gramercy Ave Ogden, UT$125K41.51,944
- 845 36th St Ogden, UT$101K422,346
- 3655 Maple St Ogden, UT$137K51.751,144
- 3625 Gramercy Ave Ogden, UT$155K321,323
- 3635 Gramercy Ave Ogden, UT$133K42963
- 3645 Gramercy Ave Ogden, UT$141K321,094
- 3670 Gramercy Ave Ogden, UT$151K31.51,760
- 3655 Gramercy Ave Ogden, UT$134K31.751,019
- 3640 Maple St Ogden, UT$116K422,464
- 3640 Maple St Ogden, UT$87K4----
- 3620 Maple St Ogden, UT$151K41.52,150
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!