3630 Wesson Dr, Columbus, OH 432323 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,606 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 1998 for $125,000
- Finished basement, 630 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,606 sqft
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 530241075
- Zillow Home ID: 34077802
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3630 Wesson Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Glenbrook, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.5% lower than in Columbus, and 74% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Glenbrook home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Glenbrook home values.
- 3636 Wesson Dr Columbus, OH$106K32.51,732
- 3624 Wesson Dr Columbus, OH$96K321,252
- 3618 Wesson Dr Columbus, OH$107K32.51,382
- 3642 Wesson Dr Columbus, OH$99K321,252
- 2944 Remington Ridge Rd Columbus, OH$93K32.51,720
- 2943 Briar Ridge Rd Columbus, OH$93K321,212
- 3612 Wesson Dr Columbus, OH$110K31.51,496
- 2950 Remington Ridge Rd Columbus, OH$96K321,260
- 3648 Wesson Dr Columbus, OH$109K42.51,700
- 2949 Briar Ridge Rd Columbus, OH$108K331,630
- 2956 Remington Ridge Rd Columbus, OH$106K32.51,464
- 2945 Remington Ridge Rd Columbus, OH$109K31.51,464
- 3606 Wesson Dr Columbus, OH$105K431,720
- 2955 Briar Ridge Rd Columbus, OH$107K42.51,682
- 2951 Remington Ridge Rd Columbus, OH$106K32.51,382
- 2962 Remington Ridge Rd Columbus, OH$102K32.51,600
- 2961 Briar Ridge Rd Columbus, OH$102K321,252
- 2957 Remington Ridge Rd Columbus, OH$96K321,252
- 2930 Briar Ridge Rd Columbus, OH$106K32.51,344
- 3600 Wesson Dr Columbus, OH$109K321,506
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.