- Lot: 8,001 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Views: 6,445 all time views
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $825,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $373
- Parking: 600 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Heating \ Forced Air, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - Yes, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Ranch, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Water \ Public
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,210 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Lot depth: 107
- Lot width: 76
- Parcel #: 65439029
- Zillow Home ID: 19791126
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $785-885K.
Market guideZillow predicts Evergreen home values will rise 6.6% next year, compared to a 7.1% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among Evergreen homes, this home is valued 11.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 11.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Evergreen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.5% lower than in San Jose, and 69.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Evergreen home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Evergreen home values.
- 2831 El Vista Way3 beds, 2 baths
1,259 sqft, 7,405 sqft lot, built in 1973
|3625 Slopeview Dr San Jose, CA||$802K||4||2||1,902|
|3635 Slopeview Dr San Jose, CA||$834K||4||2.5||1,968|
|3632 Rollingside Dr San Jose, CA||$804K||4||2||1,902|
|3634 Rollingside Dr San Jose, CA||$1.05M||4||2.5||3,004|
|3626 Rollingside Dr San Jose, CA||$811K||4||2||1,902|
|3626 Slopeview Dr San Jose, CA||$787K||4||2||1,772|
|3632 Slopeview Dr San Jose, CA||$805K||4||2||1,902|
|3619 Slopeview Dr San Jose, CA||$823K||4||2.5||1,968|
|3637 Slopeview Dr San Jose, CA||$791K||4||2||1,772|
|3620 Slopeview Dr San Jose, CA||$791K||4||2||1,902|
|3642 Rollingside Dr San Jose, CA||$796K||4||2||1,902|
|3642 Rollingside Dr San Jose, CA||$805K||4||2||1,902|
|3620 Rollingside Dr San Jose, CA||$827K||4||2.5||1,968|
|3636 Slopeview Dr San Jose, CA||$861K||4||2.5||2,166|
|3633 Rollingside Dr San Jose, CA||$863K||4||2.5||2,124|
|3614 Slopeview Dr San Jose, CA||$823K||4||3||1,968|
|3629 Satinwood Dr San Jose, CA||$827K||4||2||1,902|
|3635 Rollingside Dr San Jose, CA||$854K||5||2.5||2,072|
|3645 Slopeview Dr San Jose, CA||$838K||4||2.5||1,968|
|3613 Slopeview Dr San Jose, CA||$822K||4||2.5||1,968|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!