3633-3635 Arizona St, San Diego, CA 921042 beds, 1 bath, 860 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This area of North Park is an established neighborhood with a mixture of Spanish, Craftsman, Victorian and Tudor homes. This sought out neighborhood makes it a great place to live or rent in.
- Lot: 5,118 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $600,000
- Price/sqft: $698
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 860 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4532210900
- Zillow Home ID: 16973623
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3633-3635 Arizona Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44% greater than in San Diego, and 34.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Park home values.
- 3625 Arizona St San Diego, CA$693K421,362
- 3637 Arizona St San Diego, CA$639K31.251,304
- 3617 Arizona St San Diego, CA$632K321,302
- 3617-3619 Arizona St #3619 San Diego, CA$714K321,276
- 3615 Arizona St San Diego, CA$616K21900
- 2520 Dwight St San Diego, CA$507K11520
- 2510 Dwight St San Diego, CA$570K32866
- 3609 Arizona St San Diego, CA$560K21757
- 3634 Arnold Ave San Diego, CA$585K21934
- 3626 Arnold Ave San Diego, CA$511K32.53,232
- 3640 Arnold Ave San Diego, CA$495K21581
- 2528 Dwight St San Diego, CA$514K21720
- 3646-3648 Arnold Ave San Diego, CA$830K431,708
- 3614-3616 Arnold Ave San Diego, CA$685K321,159
- 3652-3654 Arnold Ave San Diego, CA$833K421,534
- 3667 Arizona St San Diego, CA$637K311,127
- 2536 Dwight St San Diego, CA$539K21707
- 3642 Arizona St San Diego, CA$676K321,275
- 3646 Arizona St San Diego, CA$633K211,320
- 3636 Arizona St San Diego, CA$756K411,920
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.