3633 SW Texas St, Portland, OR 972194 beds, 2 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The house is being sold by the owner in "as is" condition with no work to be completed by the owner, and an additional clause of 30 days for the homeowner's brother to relocate upon completion of closing paperwork. The home is priced below market value as a considerable amount of work will need to be done; including but not limited to the driveway being repaved, the garage room finished or re-converted back into a garage, a new back deck built, upgrading windows and siding, and landscaping.
The homeowner is relocating out of state, and all negotiations will take place through e-mail. Upon a selected offer the owner will return to Oregon to complete closing paperwork. Serious inquiries, with understanding of work to be done, and prior approval of funding, please contact the owner.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $418,250
- Price/sqft: $279
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Carport
- Partial basement, 828 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Parcel #: R210310
- Zillow Home ID: 53905777
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3633 Sw Texas Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Multnomah market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 10.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.5% greater than in Portland, and 73.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Multnomah home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Multnomah home values.
- 3625 SW Texas St Portland, OR$317K321,580
- 6930 SW 37th Ave Portland, OR$389K32.51,646
- 6908 SW 37th Ave Portland, OR$530K332,713
- 3632 SW Texas St Portland, OR$355K32.51,784
- 3617 SW Texas St Portland, OR$304K22858
- 7004 SW 37th Ave Portland, OR$448K532,646
- 3620 SW Texas St Portland, OR$444K42.52,105
- 6903 SW 36th Ave Portland, OR$322K311,440
- 3605 SW Texas St Portland, OR$324K311,560
- 3635 SW Nevada St Portland, OR$305K321,200
- 6833 SW 36th Ave Portland, OR$413K221,434
- 3623 SW Nevada St Portland, OR$311K321,237
- 7003 SW 36th Ave Portland, OR$297K32908
- 7030 SW 37th Ave Portland, OR$411K32.51,933
- 3615 SW Nevada St Portland, OR$302K121,242
- 3605 SW Nevada St Portland, OR$384K32.51,308
- 6800 SW 37th Ave Portland, OR$537K43.53,082
- 7108 SW 37th Ave Portland, OR$370K32.51,552
- 6809 SW 36th Ave Portland, OR$472K321,934
- 6906 SW 36th Ave Portland, OR$259K--1870
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!