3635 256th Ave SE # 1, Issaquah, WA 980293 beds, 2 baths, 1,540 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7.96 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Last sold: May 1991 for $163,000
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 64
- Floor size: 1,540 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 0519900010
- Zillow Home ID: 48674625
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3635 256th Avenue Se # 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98029 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 38.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.6% less than in Issaquah, and 6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 98029 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Issaquah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98029 home values.
- 3518 255th Ln SE APT 6 Issaquah, WA$317K32.251,554
- 3518 255th Ln SE APT 6 Issaquah, WA$516K------
- 3611 255th Ln SE APT 23 Issaquah, WA$365K22.251,540
- 3633 255th Ln SE APT 32 Issaquah, WA$368K22.51,554
- 3635 256th Ave SE # 64 Issaquah, WA$262K221,189
- 3602 255th Ln SE APT 65 Issaquah, WA$281K221,207
- 3521 255th Ln SE APT 19 Issaquah, WA$365K331,540
- 3515 255th Ln SE APT 16 Issaquah, WA$363K32.51,554
- 3515 255th Ln SE APT 14 Issaquah, WA$338K32.51,524
- 3515 255th Ln SE APT 14 Issaquah, WA$361K22.51,524
- 3635 256th Ave SE # 18 Issaquah, WA$358K22.51,472
- 3521 255th Ln SE APT 17 Issaquah, WA$363K32.51,540
- 3635 256th Ave SE Issaquah, WA$288K------
- 3602 255th Ln SE APT 63 Issaquah, WA$268K221,194
- 3611 255th Ln SE APT 25 Issaquah, WA$327K22.51,524
- 3524 255th Ln SE APT 3 Issaquah, WA$550K------
- 3512 255th Ln SE APT 7 Issaquah, WA$421K32.251,554
- 3508 255th Ln SE APT 11 Issaquah, WA$520K21.51,189
- 3605 255th Ln SE APT 21 Issaquah, WA$356K22.51,472
- 3518 255th Ln SE APT 5 Issaquah, WA$351K22.51,472
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!